Lounge Poster of the Month June 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Damn bruh. di you make your avi?
    Yea that was me in my Halloween costume a couple years ago. I was a snake charmer trying to charm my trouser snake. The party i went to i won costume of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      Look at the pair on you.. Waiting unil he's banned to express yourself. ***** ass *****
      Lol I’ve said it when he’s not banned. My only fear is he’ll lose it and go full Elliot Rodgers on some people around him

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Teetotaler is my dude.

He says all the racist **** the rest of us are too scared to say, I live vicariously through his racist posts.

War Racism!

Edit: damn, my boy got banned again. He's gonna beat Anorak's record.
        He gets banned more frequently than I take ****s..

Just yesterday I wished him a welcome and he is gone again.. The funny part is his name is Teetotaler..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          He gets banned more frequently than I take ****s..

Just yesterday I wished him a welcome and he is gone again.. The funny part is his name is Teetotaler..

Yeah he's funny. He pushes the envelope quite a bit with the racial humor. I never pushed it that far, even in my younger days (yeah I know, I was actually still somewhat young when I first joined this site).

Believe or not, the only serious discussions I've had with him were about WWE, of all things.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Yeah he's funny. He pushes the envelope quite a bit with the racial humor. I never pushed it that far, even in my younger days (yeah I know, I was actually still somewhat young when I first joined this site).

Believe or not, the only serious discussions I've had with him were about WWE, of all things.

In the last 2yrs I have never seen him post a serious post in lounge.. he might have some one liners in NSB that's half as offensive..

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              Yea that was me in my Halloween costume a couple years ago. I was a snake charmer trying to charm my trouser snake. The party i went to i won costume of the night.
              I've seen costumes not half as cool win prizes. I'm not surprised you won. Very creative, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                I've seen costumes not half as cool win prizes. I'm not surprised you won. Very creative, sir.

Thanks little brother, when I won I was so surprised because one of my buddies also had a badass costume.

Trip out, my boy who is a crazy mfer dressed as a women with high heels, mini dress wig with long curly hair, lip stick. The whole nine yards. Dude even shaved his legs. He looked like a legit women.

True story

But during the Halloween party fuking dude was going around flashing people his junk. People were fuking disgusted. Which is why i won over him.

No lie though seeing him flash was kind of erotic and sort of a turn on. I think it had to do with him looking like a women, as women don’t normally flash. So it was erotic. No joke with the size of his junk he was proud to flash his hog.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Thanks little brother, when I won I was so surprised because one of my buddies also had a badass costume.

Trip out, my boy who is a crazy mfer dressed as a women with high heels, mini dress wig with long curly hair, lip stick. The whole nine yards. Dude even shaved his legs. He looked like a legit women.

True story

But during the Halloween party fuking dude was going around flashing people his junk. People were fuking disgusted. Which is why i won over him.

No lie though seeing him flash was kind of erotic and sort of a turn on. I think it had to do with him looking like a women, as women don’t normally flash. So it was erotic. No joke with the size of his junk he was proud to flash his hog.

Comment

Hi everyone. My first post, yesss. Im happy to join the family. As a good welcome to the family. May I be poster of the month?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_Gherzz View Post
                      Hi everyone. My first post, yesss. Im happy to join the family. As a good welcome to the family. May I be poster of the month?

You will go far, sir.

Very damn far...

Comment

Working...
                      X