Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to start recognizing the true pound-for-pound Fighters not Loma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    Walters? Best win a faded small shot to **** donaire? Martinez shot to ****? And he loooooost to salido. Loma lost. Get that through your head he lost. Garcia beat salido. Broner beat thr living **** out of demarco the same demarco who Beat linares into a bloody mess. The same linares who just gave loma a tough. Fight. Broner is looked at as hot garbage lol no one praises broner for that lol and dont tell me about a tiny rigo......seriously. Guys like crawford should get way way more. Credit. While u are calling loma the goat lolol
    Tell me Crawford and Mikeys best wins?? Crawford against a little Gamboa. Garcia against Broner? Don't get me wrong I like these guys I'm just still waiting to see them fight a true threat. Same goes for Loma and tonight was a good start for him put in situations. Styles makes fight so don't expect your theory to hold any water.
    Last edited by taino78; 05-12-2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Truth is the truth brother.......u guys have seen 12 fights from loma and already calling him the goat lol. Guys like spence should be recognize weighed more then what they are by u clowns who call loma the goat lolol. I even had a debate with u turds saying that loma would beat welterweight s lol spence thurman garcia porter haaaaaahahahaha haaaa haaa haaa hahaha
      I have never said Loma is the goat, I have never claimed he would beat top WW's, I have consistently said that he needs to stop at 135 because 140 will be a bridge too far for him. I have been on the Spence war wagon for a while and the Brook fight convinced me he will become one of, if not the top fighter in the sport. What other guys achieve shouldn't have any relevance on the accomplishments of someone else in a completely different weight class. Both Linares and Lomachenko proved how good of fighter they are tonight. IMO only 2 fighters at 135 beat Linares, one did it tonight. I also think only 1 fighter at 135 beats Lomachenko and not a single fighter under 135 beats him. Why can't you just enjoy a great night of boxing, but instead feel the need to tear fighters down? Pathetic really

Comment

1 loma
        2 Crawford
        3 Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          ok you are crazy congrats
          brother. Loma has done jack **** to be be some goat or even on the level of crawford. U are telling me about a walters win the same walters who was almost kod by a shot to **** donaire? Sosa? Who lost to a beyooond shot gamboa? What are u reall saying brother? The point is everyone recognizes Loma for being this all-time great boxer but he hasn't proven it. Most of his fights have been tightly guided it just like broner. Not saying he is broner but he has been guided, now theres no ifs ands or buts about that. I dont care how much u swell up....

Comment

brother. Loma has done jack **** to be be some goat or even on the level of crawford. U are telling me about a walters win the same walters who was almost kod by a shot to **** donaire? Sosa? Who lost to a beyooond shot gamboa? What are u reall saying brother? The point is everyone recognizes Loma for being this all-time great boxer but he hasn't proven it. Most of his fights have been tightly guided it just like broner. Not saying he is broner but he has been guided, now theres no ifs ands or buts about that. I dont care how much u swell up....
            yes everyone is shot and loma and broner are on the same level.

Comment

stop recognizing loma and recognize guys that are worse than him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by taino78 View Post
                Tell me Crawford and Mikeys best wins?? Crawford against a little Gamboa. Garcia against Broner? Don't get me wrong I like these guys I'm just still waiting to see them fight a true threat. Same goes for Loma and tonight was a good start for him put in situations. Styles makes fight so don't expect your theory to hold any water.
                garcia whooped on salido. The guy who beat up on loma........crawford. Burns. gamboa. Indongo. Presscott. Varges. Lundy. Felix (who most felt beat freaking lomont peterson) the dude has like 32 fights. No one has seen enough of anything from loma after 12 freaking fights to be calling him anything above crawford. Thats down right a joke......and this is u guys problem. U are too in love with his style and really, just the way that the guy looks and in your mind when u look at him its overating his actual accomplishments in a pro ring.

Comment

garcia whooped on salido. The guy who beat up on loma........crawford. Burns. gamboa. Indongo. Presscott. Varges. Lundy. Felix (who most felt beat freaking lomont peterson) the dude has like 32 fights. No one has seen enough of anything from loma after 12 freaking fights to be calling him anything above crawford. Thats down right a joke......and this is u guys problem. U are too in love with his style and really, just the way that the guy looks and in your mind when u look at him its overating his actual accomplishments in a pro ring.
                  I never put Loma over anyone. Quick to yell out mikey beat salido because he got the nod against Loma which a lot of people said it's controversial. Bottom line is Crawford, Mikey, Loma, Spence, Thurman need to line themselves up and put that real work in.

Comment

Loma is elite, he showed vulnerability yesterday because he's human but still won by knockout fight was close before. He can't be compared to Floyd and Pac yet who went up 5 and 7 weight classes respectively. but if he's not P4P number 1 right now he's 2 or 3 which is incredible after 12 fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X