Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Canelo vs. Charlo Status To Be Clarified at Convention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo will never fight Charlo. He is scared to death of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
      Charlo hasn’t waited as long as GGG did for his shot. Then the belt was finally handed to him. Wbc already pissed Canelo off once and know he brings them a hell of a lot more money than Charlo lol. So I expect the wbc to be lenient
      Charlo let the Alvarez-Golovkin fight happen without issue, let the ****ery that was Golovkin-Martirosyan happen without a stink, and had no issue with letting Alvarez-Golovkin 2 happen without any headache.

He's been the mandatory since July 2017, and that patience will run out.

Charlo isn't going to sit for Alvarez to fight Lemieux in December and Golovkin in May 2019, and the WBC isn't going to take the credibility hit of having their top challenger, who's been reasonable with the organization, frozen out of his shot for two years.

No matter how much money Alvarez can earn, that's not gonna work.

At best, the cut let's the WBC name Alvarez emeritus champion, Jermall Charlo gets his shot at the vacant title in November, Alvarez gets the Lemieux fight that Oscar wants in December or January 2019, the Golovkin fight happens in May 2019, and we get Alvarez-Charlo in September 2019.

Comment

• @Anyone that thinks "Canelo" FEARS the Terry Norris chin Bros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Charlo let the Alvarez-Golovkin fight happen without issue, let the ****ery that was Golovkin-Martirosyan happen without a stink, and had no issue with letting Alvarez-Golovkin 2 happen without any headache.

He's been the mandatory since July 2017, and that patience will run out.

Charlo isn't going to sit for Alvarez to fight Lemieux in December and Golovkin in May 2019, and the WBC isn't going to take the credibility hit of having their top challenger, who's been reasonable with the organization, frozen out of his shot for two years.

No matter how much money Alvarez can earn, that's not gonna work.

At best, the cut let's the WBC name Alvarez emeritus champion, Jermall Charlo gets his shot at the vacant title in November, Alvarez gets the Lemieux fight that Oscar wants in December or January 2019, the Golovkin fight happens in May 2019, and we get Alvarez-Charlo in September 2019.
          There is no way Alvarez gets named emeritus this year and Charlo fights for title in November. Not happening.

Charlo will continue to let it slide as long as he has too. Look how long Haymon made Eleider sit on the side fighting meaningless fights while Stevenson fought other opponents.

Lemieux is Canelo's WBA mandatory and that is the perfect excuse for Sulaiman to say that Canelo is getting that out of the way and then if Oscar wants to do a third GGG fight then Sulaiman will say that Charlo has to wait for that fight to happen for the good of boxing and will say that the winner must fight Charlo.

Then if Canelo wins he may just dump the belt being that he would still have the WBA and at his status in the sport he doesn't really need the belt anyway so it remains to be seen if a Canelo-Charlo fight would ever happen.

Comment

• Who did Charlo beat at 160 again? He needs to fight GGG's leftovers first like Vanes... wait a minute... I think he might have fought him before... If he did I forgot who won... being 40 sucks sometime!

Comment

• Who ranked them?
              The WBC. Charlo did what had to do in order for the belt holders not to play keep away, as they are doing now.
              If he did not fight them, I bet your paycheck that Saul , Trips would do back flips to fight them.
              Actually Saul will fight anyone NOT RANKED, a welter, or someone semi retired.
              So stop licking sweaty hand wraps.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                I don't recall you saying the same thing when GGG fought Lemieux.....I guess you're still but hurt ehh!
                Yes and look what happenned. GGG beat Lemieux from pillar to post. Who the **** wants to see a repeat of that with Canelo instead of GGG. And btw, for you and jraz, I have stated before that i would like to see GGG fight charlo in the past. Even more so now. Maybe you two monkey ****s are protecting your fighter charlo because you dont want to see charlo get his ass handed to him now that he has an opportunity to step up his game. Which he STILL had not done.

Comment

• #2 as in crap and #3 as in crap piss mixture. Yet Canelo being ripped for moving up to fight a champion (although a weak one ) it's not the 80's belts do not mean anything anymore get out of that hot tub time machine.
                  Last edited by NotaPachugger; 10-06-2018, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Canelo has no reason to fight the guy that has yet to create a demand. Charlo can make the fight by just beating GGG
                    Last edited by NotaPachugger; 10-06-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• You are right he had waited but it's what he has done while waiting. He has basically put himself in a Graco Child safety seat screaming like a foolish child and calling out Canelo & GGG after beating average opponents.
                      Last edited by NotaPachugger; 10-06-2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X