Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Damaged Name in U.S., I'll KO Fury in Mid-Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Damaged Name in U.S., I'll KO Fury in Mid-Rounds

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) is not even worried about a unification bout with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO beltholder Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs). Wilder has placed his entire focus on Tyson Fury (26-0, 19 KOs), who fights on Saturday night in Belfast against Franesco Pianeta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beyontay Wildher is a no name around the world

Comment

Wilder obviously doesn't want Joshua anytime soon ,hes become a legend in his own mind .

I think both Fury and Wilder are one of the same with Fury being the slightly less annoying one . Hopefully Fury can win bc it will be far easier to make a Joshua unification fight in the U.K .

Comment

Wilder will TKO Fury and Joshua (Hearn) will keep making excuses to avoid the fight.

Comment

Warren and Finkel screwed you out of a undisputed unification fight for a 2 fight deal with Fury instead. And you can bet Finkel/Showtime have options on Fury if he wins.

Comment

"They also said that Joshua signed the contract. When [Joshua's promoter] Eddie [Hearn] sent the form, Joshua's name was not signed on the contract. It was Eddie Hearn's name signed on the contract. You know man, at this point we're done with the situation, we're*satisfied at*where we're at, all of our focus is on Tyson Fury right now. We're not thinking about Joshua no more."

Ok - we aren't focusing on AJ but we'll continue to talk and talk and talk and talk and talk about him and Eddie.

Having power of attorney is the same as having the AJ signature, so he's done with it? Quack Quack.

Comment

The $50m was there the unbeaten KO artist WBC champion was there.......no Joshua he chose to follow his trainers and promoters advice and swerve Wilder and instead fight a forty year old for a fraction of what he would have earned in a unification fight.

Our boxing gym was full of AJ. fans they are no longer so convinced ...like me!

I would be surprised if Tyson goes beyond eight with Wilder as it stands but I've total respect for him for having a go.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                The $50m was there the unbeaten KO artist WBC champion was there.......no Joshua he chose to follow his trainers and promoters advice and swerve Wilder and instead fight a forty year old for a fraction of what he would have earned in a unification fight.

Our boxing gym was full of AJ. fans they are no longer so convinced ...like me!

I would be surprised if Tyson goes beyond eight with Wilder as it stands but I've total respect for him for having a go.
                Povetkin is 38 and I'd expect that AJ will earn about £15m ($19.1m)...that's not bad is it? More than Wilder has ever earned.

Can't wait for the fireworks on Saturday and then, finally, a date for Fury v Wilder.

It's pretty obvious that AJ will fight whoever the WBC champ is. Eventually.
                Last edited by SeGoodland; 08-14-2018, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Good for wilder.

AJ wants no part of it. He and Eddie have moved the goal posts so many times.

"give me $50m and i'll take that fight tomorrow" - gets offered $50m and doesn't accept. It just proves they are dishonest and can't be trusted. Better to move on until AJ finds his balls.

Comment

Wilder was getting outboxed by a smaller b level Polish hool until he got lucky
                    Unless Fury comes in out of shape and out of his mind it's going to be another clinic like Usyk vs Gassiev

Comment

Working...
                    X