Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis argues SHOWTIME in Twitter for dissing his Undisputed Status!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    They probably just got some intern manning the twitter account. Nothing to see here. Not some big controversy. Not some sh^t to dog Lennox. Probably just some emo kid who just lowered his chances greatly of getting a paid gig with Showtime by not doing 5 minutes of extra research.
    No, they pretty much went all in on their incredibly stupid take by re-writing history and legitimizing the WBO title before anybody recognized it or gave a rats ass about it.

http://showtimeboxing.tumblr.com/pos...is-who-was-the

Comment

Originally posted by RussB23 View Post
      No , Vitali had the WBC and they said they would never fight each other.
      Who had that belt when Vitali retired?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Who had that belt when Vitali retired?
        Stiverne won it against Arreola and Wilder has had it since

Comment

Nobody gave a rat's ass about the WBO belt, which was like today's IBO belt. Lennox Lewis is the best heavyweight boxer in history and I don't think either Wilder or Joshua could carry his jock no matter how many belts they're holding. Hopefully one day one of them moves on to have a resume that's even half as good as Lewis' who fought in one of the toughest eras ever in heavyweight boxing history, they will never be as skilled as Lewis either.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Stiverne won it against Arreola and Wilder has had it since
            Damn and Wlad never wanted to fight them?

Comment

Damn and Wlad never wanted to fight them?
              I think that was during the time Klitschko was dealing with the Leapai and Pulev mandatory's and once Wilder got the belt they steered him in another direction

Comment

I think that was during the time Klitschko was dealing with the Leapai and Pulev mandatory's and once Wilder got the belt they steered him in another direction
                Oh so it was Wilder who never wanted that action?

Comment

Oh so it was Wilder who never wanted that action?
                  Yeah, though probably his team more than anything. They knew Wilder was still very green and needed a slew of easy defenses to refine his craft. That's why he fought guys like Molina, Szpilka, Arreola etc.

Comment

Yeah, though probably his team more than anything. They knew Wilder was still very green and needed a slew of easy defenses to refine his craft. That's why he fought guys like Molina, Szpilka, Arreola etc.
                    Craft doesn't seem refined to me.

Comment

Craft doesn't seem refined to me.
                      Yeah, that part didn't work too much, but it did get him needed experience and rounds against fringe level guys. He'd have absolutely been KTFO by guys like Klitschko or Ortiz if he had taken them on early in his reign.

Comment

Working...
                      X