No announcement yet.

Ariza supports Memo.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Heredia is a convicted criminal, the son of a chemist who became a top shelf steroids dealer.

How is Ariza remotely comparable?
    Idk too much about this stuff, but didn't Ariza work under Memo at some point? I thought I saw some posters on here say that.

Comment

Get your evidence together, then post.

Otherwise all you're doing is talking (libellous) ish based on a collection of baseless accusations that you wish were true.
      This arsehole has his own motivation for making this thread...virtually every thread he makes comes from the floyd bumsniff angle. He is like a poor man's Big Dumm.

Comment

TS is reaching hard

Worst fanbase in sports.

Comment

its just drama man, it what makes boxing fun.

the rivals and the nonsense that comes behind it.

boxing will be extermely uninteresting if everyone was nice to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            its just drama man, it what makes boxing fun.

the rivals and the nonsense that comes behind it.

boxing will be extermely uninteresting if everyone was nice to each other.
            This x1000000.

DLHs win over Vargas wouldn't have meant **** if Vargas was all

"Uhhhhh yeah, He's a good fighter and I respect him a lot. I look up to him and hope I do well against Oscar, cause he's a great champion."

These guys that talk mad **** put more on the line than the humble ones. If they loose they look like idiots and gotta eat their worlds.

Comment

Memo is infamous for giving athletes PEDs, Ariza to my knowledge has never gotten caught in a PEDs scandal

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                This arsehole has his own motivation for making this thread...virtually every thread he makes comes from the floyd bumsniff angle. He is like a poor man's Big Dumm.
                Damn I got you paranoid, LOL.,...

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  TS is reaching hard

Worst fanbase in sports.
                  thats it, avoid the obvious and hope the idiots follow, LOL....

Comment

Otherwise all you're doing is talking (libellous) ish based on a collection of baseless accusations that you wish were true.
                    Do you have any evidence that Memo is anything but clean these days?

Since his previous legal issues he has turned a new leaf and even cooperated closely with the United States government.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Do you have any evidence that Memo is anything but clean these days?

Comment

Working...
                      X