Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Floyd's 8 month plan to $200 mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would be crazy to fight Canelo now. De la Hoya’s blueprint would finally work with that one.

Comment

No way Floyd would fight Canelo now. Even a weight drained Canelo would beat him up. He's old and his reflexes and speed have declined significantly. Floyd is only looking for easy fights that can make him a lot of money. That's why he fought Conor, and thats why he wants to fight a 40 year old Pacquiao. He wouldn't dare fight someone like Canelo now.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        No way Floyd would fight Canelo now. Even a weight drained Canelo would beat him up. He's old and his reflexes and speed have declined significantly. Floyd is only looking for easy fights that can make him a lot of money. That's why he fought Conor, and thats why he wants to fight a 40 year old Pacquiao. He wouldn't dare fight someone like Canelo now.
        too bad, I wish he would lol

for some reason I think he'd still be able to, and if I'm wrong then at least he gets knocked out lol

could you imagine him schooling Canelo again but getting robbed on the cards and messing up his perfect record

Comment

I don't think Floyd will take a fight he doesn't think he can win.

So if he does try to fight Canelo again, he's either insane or he hasn't lost a step since the first Pacquiao fight and he's just been clowning around ever since.

Comment

Mayweather crosses up clenelos feet and whips him again. No problem

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Mayweather crosses up clenelos feet and whips him again. No problem
              so why won't the woman beater *Floyd do it then? why not take the "easy money"

Comment

Floyd is not fighting Canelo. Like it or not but Canelo is still not a big of a name as Manny. Most american casuals doesnt know who Canelo is. The Pac rematch is looking good right now. This is the one that might actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
                  Floyd is not fighting Canelo. Like it or not but Canelo is still not a big of a name as Manny. Most american casuals doesnt know who Canelo is. The Pac rematch is looking good right now. This is the one that might actually happen.
                  both would be nice

Comment

I don't think he fights Mayweather in December. We know Floyd likes to build a fight.

Also wonder how big the second fight would be. Its going to make a lot of money. But its going to be a far far smaller fight.

Comment

the woman beater *Floyd according to his worshipers made "easy work" of both Pacquiao and Canelo, yet a chance once again presents itself for "easy work" yet none of his worshipers want to chime in on it?

Comment

Working...
                      X