Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germany vs Poland, how they treat migrants!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...d_in_front_of/

We all know that the Germans are relatively soft when facing migrant “refugees.” He’s how they do it in Poland.

Word to the wise refugees, go to Germany, France, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, .... those type of kind save the world type people.

Stay clear of Poland. They got little to no tolerance for migrants acting the fool!

He got jacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      German’s would have just paid the man to step aside.
      Not those Polish dudes. Check hook, plus a shove, and he was outta that video frame.
      I grew up with a polish mate.
      Built like a brick chit house had a beard at the age of 13.
      Dem fukas are powerful man.
      Don't want to get on the wrong side of one.
      They are built strong to the core.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        I grew up with a polish mate.
        Built like a brick chit house had a beard at the age of 13.
        Dem fukas are powerful man.
        Don't want to get on the wrong side of one.
        They are built strong to the core.
        Polish people, behind jews, are ultra smart, or stupid.

It depends on what people value at the moment.

Comment

Good for Poland and Hungary for telling the EU to piss off with their "accept all migrants" policies.

Germany and France want to bend over, let them destroy their own countries and cultures.

Italy is also starting to have a wave of nationalism and defying this mass migrant intake.

EU might fall apart soon enough, and it will be for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

He got jacked.
            He got chin checked by reality... too many #BLM fatherless social justice sissy boys don’t realize...

The sacrifices made for us, by our ancestors.

History is so easily re written by fatherless fools looking for a cause. If uncle Adolph showed up... they’d buy in..

I’m the only son, of an oldest son... off my death bed... as GOad is my witness... I’ll feebly fight for mine.

It isn’t anywhere near that... not now... not until my God tells me to stop my eternal vigilance..

My wife... my mother, kids, family all sleep good..

Because my God has commadened me to, be kind to everyone, share what lil I got, worship God with all my heart and soul... and obey his word.

Peace brother..

My beliefs will be challenged in India. I’ve been there before, but only as a messenger of corporate America. This Friday, I get my last BofA merill lynch check..

New territories, for a guy who always obeyed his masters...

Let’s see, if I can spend my own coin, as easy as I could spend investor’s money.

If I’m a poontang failure... I will have no excuses.. none.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Good for Poland and Hungary for telling the EU to piss off with their "accept all migrants" policies.

Germany and France want to bend over, let them destroy their own countries and cultures.

Italy is also starting to have a wave of nationalism and defying this mass migrant intake.

EU might fall apart soon enough, and it will be for the best.
              I’m thinking, but I’m not sure but I’m thinking.... being told/humiliated by guests in your countries that we only respect the killing version of you... not the kind sharing soft saw lil phaggots who lost your way. white boys.. im not white.. I’m good looking... GOD made perfect Jewish warior.

History lesson... when the Hebrews/jews got out of Egypt, and the Jews reverted to false GODS and stupididity... YHWA made them walk foe 40 years, until that whole generation passed away..

Then Moses passed on his responsibility as per GODS orders to Joshua and Caleb..

Never mind...

But, I will say this.... the world is fine with ex colonies being great, but.... don’t seek revenge... remember the good and the bad of why your country is successful.

It’s kinda become ananthama to me, why are we looking for events, and movements to link ourselves to, external events to grasp on to, in the hopes of defining what? What?

Comment

siablo14. What do you have to add..

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Yet the Pole migrate in their masses to other parts of the world.

Hypocritical Cunts
                  They didn't KO him because he was an immigrant, they did it because he was acting like a bytch. And those Polish guys are immigrants themselves. That vid was recorded in Germany, not Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    They didn't KO him because he was an immigrant, they did it because he was acting like a bytch. And those Polish guys are immigrants themselves. That vid was recorded in Germany, not Poland.
                    Maybe in a part of Germany that used to be part of Poland?

Comment

lmao that subreddit is funny as fok

talk about echo chamber

Comment

Working...
                      X