No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    He didn't have to accept the nomination. he could've said No.

You bring up his daughters. I wonder how he would act if one of them accused someone of sexual assault/attempted rape and they said "I don't remember" or "check my journals/diary".

Sure hope that never happens to either one of them.
    And stay accused throughout ur lifetime?

U quit or resign that just show its true and u dont want it to get more media attention

Yo stupid

If his daughter would accused someone 35 years later without telling him
    I bet hed tell that daughter thats stupid
    When he finds out aswell that she was wasted at that 15 year old momment?
    Another stupidity

And the worst part
    She told the media before her parents?

Yeah seems like a good girl

Comment

Yes. My guess is Kavanaugh isn't going to say "well honey, you brought this up too late, you should've said something in 2016".

All this back and forth i think BostonGuy hit the nail on the head-you guys are starting to think Kavanuagh might not get confirmed.
      What if it was ur daughter who told the media first before u that someone raped her 35 years ago while she was drunk?

Comment

I think you are wrong. Her motive isn't to smear his name, but keep him off the Supreme Court.

I think it is completely fair that any of us might not pursue a criminal complaint against an individual but feel they do not deserve to be a SC justice. I get your point that she should've done this when he got appointed as a judge the 1st time.

That said, she has said she is willing to be interviewed by the FBI. You think she is just bluffing?

Stop it GGG. We are not debating guilt or innocence, we are debating politics. The Senate has advise and consent powers regarding SC justices. If there are questions in his character, they are relevant.

If deflecting to Hilary makes you feel better, fine with me. That doesn't affect the truthfulness of the accusations against Kavanuagh.
        "She doesn't want to smear his name, just keep him off the Court " Isn't what she's doing, smearing by definition of the term? I don't see how you delineate a difference.

I do think she is bluffing, or lying

"We're not debating guilt or innocence..." I'm sorry, but to me that is the central issue at hand, whether or not he is guilty of the allegations

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Keep it up Dunn !

When they go low ?

We knock their @sses out !

Unfortunately it’s whats needed for this 2nd coming of McCarthyism. "peeleft:
          I told mandown, GGG and Vlad all this last week. It is HILARIOUS that Trump supporters are getting upset over how this is playing out.

Maybe they shouldn't worry about her alleged lies and focus on the economy like they tell everyone when Trump gets called out for lying.

Comment

I told mandown, GGG and Vlad all this last week. It is HILARIOUS that Trump supporters are getting upset over how this is playing out.

Maybe they shouldn't worry about her alleged lies and focus on the economy like they tell everyone when Trump gets called out for lying.
            We can walk and chew gun unlike you libs.

Comment

• Sick bastards the lot of them......

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                "She doesn't want to smear his name, just keep him off the Court " Isn't what she's doing, smearing by definition of the term? I don't see how you delineate a difference.

I do think she is bluffing, or lying

"We're not debating guilt or innocence..." I'm sorry, but to me that is the central issue at hand, whether or not he is guilty of the allegations
                I'm just saying I think keeping him off the SC is more the goal than smearing his name. Maybe also this is payback for the rape er sexual assault.

OK. She could be, which is why the investigation should go forward. If she is lying, she should be sentenced to Federal prison for at least 5 years.

Not really. He may or may not be "guilty". The issue is do his actions make him unfit to sit on the SC. IMO grabbing t-ts isn't a disqualifier.

Now if he gets caught lying or a credible victim come forward with factual accounting of him raping er sexually assaulting her IMO we evaluate things as more information comes in.

Comment

Sick bastards the lot of them......

Real link for this?

Or its another one of ur usual fake memes

Comment

Sick bastards the lot of them......

Care to talk about whats going on with the Dems and how they treat women?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      The sad part here is the man has two daughters the horror that this man had to explain to his daughters this BS his being accused to just because his running for the supreme court in the R side

Really wish this accusers will be punished for their crimes
                      Exactly.

Karma would be seeing superfans like SafeSpace and the Big Dunning-Kruger falsely accused of rape in a very public manner.

Let's see how they like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X