Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Smiles: This Payday is Deontay Wilder's Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stevenubbs View Post
    But the real question is what kinda numbers has aj done compared to wilder. I think he did about 30,000 more on the buys vs Parker than wilder did vs Ortiz... I do believe people really aren’t educating themselves and are just listening to what wilder or what Eddie hearns (cause aj ain’t allowed to talk for himself) says. Y’all need to see what each side is saying and educate ya self cause it’s making a lotta people look stupid
    Wilder/Ortiz wasn't even on PPV you ****ing dribbler. Log off you mong, you're far too stupid for words.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      No one is saying that Wilder is the draw in the US that Joshua is in the UK, but there's no need to try and act that Wilder is a lesser draw than he actually is.

Just keep things in actual perspective, is all I'm saying
      Wilder can't sell tickets for an arena. How are we supposed to view him other than being a nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Ok.. I will keep it real, fuk it! I will say it!.. Hearns is cooking the books.. which is why he's offering a flat rate.. that way other promoters working with matchroom don't know how much he's pocketing after the event. Not even his azzpuppet AJ. Secondly.. 50 million guarantee.. AJ couldn't accept that fight in the u.s.. because eddie has no jurisdiction over vada, in America.. imagine the damage done if he pisses hot in America. No fight, loses belts, a tarnished reputation, lost fans.. lost indorsments deals.. an most of all no 50+ million guarantee, and on top of that.. sued, for about 20 million. Just for being a cheating piece of shyte. Lol.
        Haha, You become more deranged and delusional by the day.

Comment

Just stopppppp educate yourself and then come back and comment. Y’all brits are looking real dumb right now following Eddie Hearn the snake blindly. Keep eating what he feeds you and you’ll be full of **** soon.
          Wilder is pricing himself out of the fight, but it's me who needs to be educated? Oh right. Haha.

You Americans are too stupid for words.

I know we shouldn't laugh at the handicapped, but I just can't resist it when it comes to you mongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Wow, he fought in front of 2k more than plunger said? All bets are off then. Wilder IS a ticket seller after all. Haha.
            sid this scipio poster is fruit cake no if's no butt's
            But lets compare wilder last 4 fights attendance is 14k ,11k , 10k and 14 people 2 labradors and one racoon at the back of wendy's burger joint.
            Joshua's has been 83k,70k,70k,90k but yeah wilder can match joshua on ticket sales.

Wilder posters are not a full ticket mate .....proper off key

Comment

Stoppppp sellin tickets means **** all when you are Ppv... stop with your stadium bull**** just STOPPPPP
              Wilder isn't a PPV fighter you idiot. When did this supposedly happen? Which fight?

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                sid this scipio poster is fruit cake no if's no butt's
                But lets compare wilder last 4 fights attendance is 14k ,11k , 10k and 14 people 2 labradors and one racoon at the back of wendy's burger joint.
                Joshua's has been 83k,70k,70k,90k but yeah wilder can match joshua on ticket sales.

Wilder posters are not a full ticket mate .....proper off key
                That's Americans for you. Then they have the cheek to call Brits the insane ones. Crazy as ****.

Comment

Stoppppp sellin tickets means **** all when you are Ppv... stop with your stadium bull**** just STOPPPPP
                  Are you the product of interbreeding ? Nothing else explains this

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                    If Joshua wants Wilder next it's a very easy problem to solve. Offer Wilder 50/50 and the fights done so it's not a financial reason it's not done. This should be about legacy and not money.
                    That's the problem .. Wilder has had 40 fights yet barely has a legacy whereas Anthony Joshua has just over 20 fights and is making history plus millions of dollars. Wilder needs that fight for his own legacy and should be willing to take 40/60, it would still be 10x more than he's ever made before, at least.
                    Last edited by Zn1; 09-24-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                      That's the problem .. Wilder has had 40 fights yet barely has a legacy whereas Anthony Joshua has just over 20 fights and is making history plus millions of dollars. Wilder needs that fight for his own legacy and should be willing to take 40/60, it would still be 10x more than he's ever made before, at least.
                      hearn should have offered at least 35% if he wanted to truly make the fight...Wilder asked for 40% and hearn said he wasn't worth it... this is after AJ allowed hearn to talk him out of $50mil. Aj needs to fight wilder and every boxing fan should be demanding that fight not bragging on how much more money one has than the other.

Comment

Working...
                      X