>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-22-2018, 04:31 PM #12
Amateur

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Mowglie will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 999.88

Double post

Last edited by Mowglie; 07-22-2018 at 05:02 PM.
Mowglie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 12:37 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3581 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,000,000,000,537,441.00
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowglie View Post
26:10

Like something you'd see on Street Fighter:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vbaB
What video was that? Tried to bring it up and it was invalid.
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 01:20 AM #14
Amateur

Really? Lame. It was his fight against Tokashiki. Berserker barrage of punches from Chang in the 7th round.
Old 07-26-2018, 03:07 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 950 Post(s)
The Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,380,652,837,123,008.00
Total Points: 95,380,652,837,124,560.00

Post 'em, my churls.
The Old LefHook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:39 PM #16
Interim Champion

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
Dempsey-Louis has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Louis has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Louis has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Louis has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Louis has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Louis has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Louis has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Louis has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Louis has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Louis has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,033,138.38

'Best Korean ever' has to be Kim Jong-un, he once shot five consecutive "holes-in-one" and then gave up the game of golf because it wasn't challenging enough. This is a fact, in North Korea anyway it's a fact, there it is actually a 'fact.'

So if you go by the facts, I just don't see how any Korean athlete can be realistically compared to this man.
Dempsey-Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 01:12 AM #17
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempsey-Louis View Post
'Best Korean ever' has to be Kim Jong-un, he once shot five consecutive "holes-in-one" and then gave up the game of golf because it wasn't challenging enough. This is a fact, in North Korea anyway it's a fact, there it is actually a 'fact.'

So if you go by the facts, I just don't see how any Korean athlete can be realistically compared to this man.
Gimme a break. It's ridiculous to consider him the best Korean athlete.

After all, his father Kim-Jong Il shot a 38 under par and hit no less than 11 hole in ones the very first time he picked up a club! So if we're going by the facts, his son doesn't quite measure up.
Old 07-29-2018, 10:38 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gimme a break. It's ridiculous to consider him the best Korean athlete.

After all, his father Kim-Jong Il shot a 38 under par and hit no less than 11 hole in ones the very first time he picked up a club! So if we're going by the facts, his son doesn't quite measure up.
Who would you list as the best?
Old 07-31-2018, 03:35 PM #19
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post
Who would you list as the best?
Depends if you're wanting a serious answer or one more in line with the last couple of posts.

As abysmal a poster as that archie leach guy was, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Chang was hands down the best Korean boxer ever and right up there with the best Asian fighters ever. Below Flyweight, I think he was the best fighter I've ever seen. Including Lopez. Does he rate above Lopez in an all-time sense? Not sure. The latter had a more consistent/dominant run and greater longevity. However, Chang faced far superior opposition and, at his best, was the more impressive specimen. The second bit is purely subjective, though, as they were completely different types of fighters. I just feel he had no stylistic foil at his peak, whereas certain types (beyond a certain level of talent) would've always given Lopez's more rigid approach issues.

I'd favor Chang head to head if they both matched up at their best. Actually probably wouldn't be too dissimilar to the Harada/Jofre matchups.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:59 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Depends if you're wanting a serious answer or one more in line with the last couple of posts.

As abysmal a poster as that archie leach guy was, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Chang was hands down the best Korean boxer ever and right up there with the best Asian fighters ever. Below Flyweight, I think he was the best fighter I've ever seen. Including Lopez. Does he rate above Lopez in an all-time sense? Not sure. The latter had a more consistent/dominant run and greater longevity. However, Chang faced far superior opposition and, at his best, was the more impressive specimen. The second bit is purely subjective, though, as they were completely different types of fighters. I just feel he had no stylistic foil at his peak, whereas certain types (beyond a certain level of talent) would've always given Lopez's more rigid approach issues.

I'd favor Chang head to head if they both matched up at their best. Actually probably wouldn't be too dissimilar to the Harada/Jofre matchups.
Hell must be freezing over with someone agreeing with Leech

Share This With Friends

Tags
ever?, korean

User Tag List