Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Are They Serving In This Resturant! I MUST KNOW!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    That's just white racist cops holding down black people again.

Oh yeah, I'm sure those monkoids won't be facing any charges.
    Prograis fight is coming up.

Comment

Their tribe was also spotted at Applebys assaulting the waitress who was serving them.https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=787198

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Oh look, a couple gorillas escaped from the zoo.
        I thought it was only the jaguar that just escaped from the new orleans zoo. I just read about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          So black people like to attack, feel brave, and sucker punch when they’re several versus one, huh?
          Speaking from experience but black dudes in one on one cant really scrap.

Comment

That type of **** happens all the time in the hood. First off dude got handled one on one pretty damn easy and had plenty of chances to back the hell up and get to the back of the line. Back in the day if you stepped in front of people you had better chances of hitting the lottery than not getting your ass whooped. His stupidity is on him and if he didn't learn a lesson from it then shame on him.

Comment

violence is the answer

if youre an uncivilized savage out on a weekend furlough

Comment

edit - sorry dont want to be perceived as racist.
                Last edited by Cheek busting; 07-15-2018, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                  The baboon was twice his size.

He knew even if he did put hands on the baboon, the other baboons would be ready to jump in.

Anyway, civilized people don't attack somebody for simply "getting in front of them," which I'm sure he didn't just blatantly skip line. If he did, he probably didn't realize there was a line of waiting people.

Baboons have low IQ and no impulse control, doe..

ANd no, for you SJW who try to report anything "racist," this isn't racist, this is baboons of any race who behave like this. They belong in cages.

easy.....you know how the mods are

Comment

fuck all pussified nerds lmfao talking civilized shit to justify someone not standing up for himself, they were all bitchies plain and simple, black dudes act crazy in groups and get stomped out one on one anyone from any hood who really bout it knows this and the white dude a straight up hoe for letting them man handle him like that, go out swinging. I tell you 100% if this was me and those black dudes grabbed me it will be 3 knocked out black dudes and 1 black chick too cause shit thts just how it goes now back to the thread topic.

WHAT WAS THIS RESTAURANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

dude deserve to be slapped for being a sissy and not fighting back LOL

man who let anyone slap em?

yeah the new generations are sissys

Comment

Working...
                      X