Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess he went to visit the queen to ask about not be’n invited to the wedding.

Meanwhile crowds show up to protest.

Uuuuuge crowds.

On the levels of his inauguration

Don’t believe me ???

Ask Sean Spicer.......

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

Comment

• Coincidence or nah?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        If I was a Democrat why would I write this about Hillary before the election?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=722906

And specifically this post where I call or Hillary to be locked up?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...71&postcount=2

You Trumpanzees can't wrap your head around the fact that being Anti-Trump does not make one a Democrat. You're brain works like Trump's, you don't realize the world isn't black and white. There is nuance
        Hating hillary clinton in itself does not make u nondemocrat

There are tons of democrats who hates hillary aswell

Now back to my question, u a pro corruption for the cause of electing the right candidate? In this case hillary over bernie?

Comment

Coincidence or nah?

coincidence.

hillary is a former first lady. she's been head of the democratic since the mid 90s. trump's first job as politician is president.

of course there's more dirt and political liabilities on hillary's side than a first time politician.

of course russia would hack those that are in power, aka hillary, obama and democrats. why would russia hack a neophyte who hasnt held any political office????

and if you think your evidence that will bring down trump is his jokingly obvious sarcastic comments IN PUBLIC, IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, for russia to hack hillary, well, i hate to parrot 1bad, but gruber didnt call you guys stupid for nothing....

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Hating hillary clinton in itself does not make u nondemocrat

The last President I voted for in the general election was George W. Bush. I never voted for Obama. When I lived in Michigan I voted for Snyder both times. I've voted for democrats and republicans and libertarians in my local elections. I'm not associated with any party. If Hillary were president I'd be going hard on her to when she ****ed up.

You can't wrap your head around the fact that being anti-Trump doesn't make one a Democrat. There are plenty of anti-Trump Republicans, including the governor of my state, Kaisich.

Comment

• One thing is funny though

They couldnt say wikileaks is rusian GRU

When wikileaks was the one whos been releasing those democrat corruptions

They know if they bring wikileaks in the table theyll be up for some trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                coincidence.

hillary is a former first lady. she's been head of the democratic since the mid 90s. trump's first job as politician is president.

of course there's more dirt and political liabilities on hillary's side than a first time politician.

of course russia would hack those that are in power, aka hillary, obama and democrats. why would russia hack a neophyte who hasnt held any political office????

and if you think your evidence that will bring down trump is his jokingly obvious sarcastic comments IN PUBLIC, IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, for russia to hack hillary, well, i hate to parrot 1bad, but gruber didnt call you guys stupid for nothing....
                I'm talking about the timing. Did you read what I posted?

July 27, 2016, Trump: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."
                Indictment: That evening, Russian operatives targeted Clinton campaign emails "for the first time."

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  One thing is funny though

They couldnt say wikileaks is rusian GRU

When wikileaks was the one whos been releasing those democrat corruptions

They know if they bring wikileaks in the table theyll be up for some trouble
                  wikileaks is batting .1000

to this very day,

they have never had to offer a correction to any of the classified materials they released.

CNN, MSNBC,ABC,CBS on the other hand......

while you got people like glenn thrush who was EXPOSED by wikileaks for running articles to podesta and the hillary camp for approval getting brand new six figure butler like paychecks working as the white house correspondent for the new york times....AFTER HE WAS EXPOSED.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    If you take out just California, Trump won the popular vote.

That one State was that lopsided.

And of course California allows anyone to vote.
                    ok lets exclude 40 million + American voters and say he won the popular vote.

dumbass

get a GED for your own good.

Comment

If I was a Democrat ....
                      You're called one because pretty much all you post are D talking points to the letter.

If you started showing some semblance of independent thought, people wouldn't accuse you of being a loyal superfan.

Comment

Working...
                      X