No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #19 and #20 Saturday April 27 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    The Butler-Rodriguez and Bellew-Haye seem to have similar odds. I would go Bellew-Haye because of popularity.
    My thought too, man. I'll run it past john l too, but I think it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      My thought too, man. I'll run it past john l too, but I think it makes sense.
      I'm fine with doing either both a lot better then GGG fight which is a HUGE mismatch at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        I'm fine with doing either both a lot better then GGG fight which is a HUGE mismatch at this point.
        Indeed. In fact I'm almost tempted to skip GGG - Vanes on that exact ground, cos it's hard to imagine anyone picking Vanes unless they're hoping to capitalise on the hefty mult. (looking to be about x3) or they're named Rockybigblower (yeah I've bin watching you, kid, and I can't figure if you're just super bad at making picks or are just a big fan of the underdog) but I can't really see how we can just not do a title fight with multiple straps on the line, no matter how bad the mismatch.

GGG - Vanes and Haye - Bellew it is then, unless Haye cancels withing the next 48 hours or so... there have been rumours.

Comment

Working...
        X