No announcement yet.

What is your dream car?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    EH. Maybe it'll grow on me but right now that is ugly as **** to me, and I'm a huge Nazi car fan.
    Thing of beauty

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      You previously saw an e60 M5 in my sig, now you see an f10 in my sig and me in my e60.

But my dream car has been for awhile and will remain a '14 M6 Gran Coupe

I had an M6 in 1986?/87. Old school black 635 CSI pimimped to M6 status. I got rear ended by a guy having an epelectic seizure and KTFO, I think he was going 35 or 40 mph, and didn't hit his breaks. It was a cool car at the time. But the new models are better and beyond my budget.

I'd like to be rich and be able to afford one, but that's no in my cards now.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
        Eww get that thing away lol

Comment

Eleanor or Bullitt Mustang

Comment

Since the the thread starter has put up some parameters, then I'd probably go with this.

Comment

Subaru 22B

or

Mercedes Benz AMG E63 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I had an M6 in 1986?/87. Old school black 635 CSI pimimped to M6 status. I got rear ended by a guy having an epelectic seizure and KTFO, I think he was going 35 or 40 mph, and didn't hit his breaks. It was a cool car at the time. But the new models are better and beyond my budget.

Wait what just happened? Did Zaroku just break character for the 1st time ever? And it's in my thread replying to me! I feel honored, damn...

An old school 6'er, that sounds amazing man; it must've been an ungodly car to have at the time.

Comment

I get the feeling OP likes his BMW.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

My folks had the last 2 635 CSIs imported into Australia

Think they were about $135k each at the time which was a huge amount

I’ve got one in my garage but needs new dash, reconditioning of wheels and power steering

Will get around to it one day as it’s a classic

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Subaru 22B

or

Mercedes Benz AMG E63 Wagon

I had the Subaru RS that I modified to be like a 22B.

Fun reliable car and there were very few around. I miss that ride but I got as much money as I invested in the car when I sold it.

The body was a little disappointing because the paint was soft and got nicked too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X