No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: British Boxers Arrested in Connection To Alleged Gang Rape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    "This is a story I don't like, so here's an alternative story based on absolutely no personal knowledge of the situation. Please validate me".

No.
    I was thinking the same exact thing, just pulling shyt out of his azz.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      Not to offend any feminists on here but this sounds like a woman who met a couple of guys at a bar, had a few drinks with them and decided to back to their hotel. She probably had the intentions of sleeping with one of the men but then agreed to have sex with another after being asked to. After feeling horrible and guilty about what she did she went to the police and claimed she was "raped."

There's a lot more to this story and there are too many whores out here who don't want to take responsibility for their actions. I sense a bit of B.S.
      I'm guessing by feminists you mean women who don't like to be raped.

Comment

😂😂Anyone who goes Ibiza and ends up in a place like Linekers as opposed to going the super clubs is a weirdo anyway...

Comment

It's unfortunate if it really did happen, but I'll wait for the facts. On those crazy holiday getaways where everyone is boozing 24/7 who knows.

Comment

A friend said to me , he said "The worst part is the hypocrisy, going around saying they're 'role models' pfft" .. I said to him, I said.." I don't think that was the worst part, I think the worst part was all the raping and the forcing of will on another person, you know? Violently performing a sex act on a lady. I mean I'd say the sinister nature of it, the scheming and lying, luring the cohersing and then raping and abusing etc..actually hypocrisy would be like 6th on the list"

My spin on a classic

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
              "This is a story I don't like, so here's an alternative story based on absolutely no personal knowledge of the situation. Please validate me".

No.
              See in this country you are innocent until proven guilty so we presume innocence. Just ask the Duke Lacrosse players how it feels to be cast guilty first.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                I was thinking the same exact thing, just pulling shyt out of his azz.
                See in this country you are innocent until proven guilty so we presume innocence. Just ask the Duke Lacrosse players how it feels to be cast guilty first.

Comment

Originally posted by pedrito View Post
                  I'm guessing by feminists you mean women who don't like to be raped.

Comment

they should do a polygraph test on all 5, and who ever fails, should be shot

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      Exactly. The Duke Lacrosse players were innocent but accused of gang rape. We don't really know what happened. And we should always presume innocence until someone is proven guilty. Women know what is going to happen when they go back to a hotel room with a man.

Comment

Working...
                      X