Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Maybe This is Hearn's Way of Killing April Too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't want no smoke! Wilder needs to hope Fury looks good, or Ortiz looks good, or Miller breaks free! Maybe Gassiev or Usyk will have more courage than AJ? Joshua is a COWARD! It is what it is!

Comment

Sign the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        It'll be poetic justice once Sasha sparks AJ the fuck out! Then let's see Eddie Hearn and his fanboys boast about all of Joshua's leverage then.
        THAT would be awesome! I would laugh for days.

Hearn is pathetic, AJ too for allowing Hearn to go on with this BS. AJ clearly doesn't want the fight either.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          You are delusional. The casual fans in the UK who buy PPV's and tickets for Joshua fights don't give a **** about Wilder. Joshua will continue to make 8 figures no matter who he fights. If Wilder wants to be a diva it isn't Joshua's problem.
          This is the truth of the matter. Wilder is my man but hes asking for a wage he shouldnt get yet. Get the best payday you can and when you win and he will, you are side A.

Comment

hes sending over a signed contract. just sign the ****ing thing, not difficult. and if people actually read hearns quotes hes not saying 'im offering less' hes just saying theres a case for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              They don't want no smoke! Wilder needs to hope Fury looks good, or Ortiz looks good, or Miller breaks free! Maybe Gassiev or Usyk will have more courage than AJ? Joshua is a COWARD! It is what it is!
              hes literally sending wilder a signed contract lol. you and others can keep repeating this mantra about 'joshua scared doe' but nothing points to it

Comment

Well the first 6 rounds of wilder vs ortiz was booed because lack of action etc. The last few AJ fights been very boring. I say i hope the fight dont ever happen. It would be a very boring staring contest. I would rather see wilder vs brezeale or anyone like that. At least its entertaining. Once AJ was saying he wanted to be next Mayweather i knew it meant safe style and safe opponents. Not sure how anyone in boxing is shocked by this fight not happening. Its been spelled out for us all

Comment

Anybody else tired of this fight yet? Wake me up when they're in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    hes sending over a signed contract. just sign the ****ing thing, not difficult. and if people actually read hearns quotes hes not saying 'im offering less' hes just saying theres a case for it.
                    if wilder sends over a signed contract for 50 million to fight in the US, will you say aj needs to sign the ****ing thing?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      You are delusional. The casual fans in the UK who buy PPV's and tickets for Joshua fights don't give a **** about Wilder. Joshua will continue to make 8 figures no matter who he fights. If Wilder wants to be a diva it isn't Joshua's problem.
                      once the entire boxing world( and world for that matter) and media start clowning AJ those people will start to care very much...

anyone defending hearn and AJ should be banned immediately

Comment

Working...
                      X