Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: Contract on the way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a duck from Hearn! After letting Wilder say that he would accept the offer, he immediately sent a contract! What a duck from the AK TEAM!

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      It was always going to happen in winter at the absolute latest. That whole ducking hysteria was such a waste of breath. Fury is my guy at heavyweight but I'll be rooting hard for AJ now since the yanks will be unbearable if Wilder gets the win
      Such a waste of breath. But still fun to troll

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        What a duck from Hearn! After letting Wilder say that he would accept the offer, he immediately sent a contract! What a duck from the AK TEAM!
        Could he run any faster?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Could he run any faster?!?!
          Probably not. Because he might trip like Wilder did against Spzilka Joshua TKO in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Probably not. Because he might trip like Wilder did against Spzilka Joshua TKO in 6.
            The offer was made 4 weeks ago, and they say AJ is dragging it out

Comment

I'm gona put this out there as my prediction. If Joshua is aggressive he will blow him out in the first 4 rounds, if he fights cautiously and tries to box, he will win most rounds but likely gets sparked by Wilder late in the fight.

Genuine 50/50 who lands first here, but if Joshua closes the distance and operates mid-range or inside he pings Wilder around the ring for fun and doesn't let him settle or get the leverage/distnace needed for his right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                I'm gona put this out there as my prediction. If Joshua is aggressive he will blow him out in the first 4 rounds, if he fights cautiously and tries to box, he will win most rounds but likely gets sparked by Wilder late in the fight.

Genuine 50/50 who lands first here, but if Joshua closes the distance and operates mid-range or inside he pings Wilder around the ring for fun and doesn't let him settle or get the leverage/distnace needed for his right hand.
                I agree with this! He can't afford to be careful.

Comment

Hearn: "We don't know if it's because the Povetkin fight was rumoured"

LaceStradamus nails it again.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...ys-eddie-hearn

Comment

I want the fight to happen and but skeptical when I see quotes like this from Hearn

'We were looking at September but is there the time to do it? That seems unlikely because we are now four weeks on, plus it clashes with Canelo. That would mean October or November and probably in Cardiff. AJ would want Wembley for a fight of this magnitude but if we do October or November you can't really do that outdoors.“

Comment

Sounds like if the fight do not happen the excuse will be AJ wants the fight at Wembley and it won’t be available between October and November and they can’t to itbib September because of Canelo. I like both fighters but clearly Hearn misleads and it’s sad folks eat it up. But that’s his backdoor excuses because he really want to milk AJ

Comment

Working...
                      X