Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC is gay, wathcing romero vs whittaker and this **** looks like 2 peopel who cant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC is gay, wathcing romero vs whittaker and this **** looks like 2 peopel who cant

fight!

fighting!

I can watch some of their fights but others make them deserve the name “ ultimate fags cuddling”

Comment

Was a really down night besides the main event in a really down time for the sport the last two years. They just don't have the star power and young guys who get the torch passed to them. UFC is in rough shape right now.

Comment

Pretty sure both these guys would beat the **** out of any boxer weighing 185lbs.+ in a FIGHT (unless the boxer lands a KO first) and not in boxing in a boxing ring.

Comment

Huh? That was a great fight

Comment

Op has some kind if disability

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
              Was a really down night besides the main event in a really down time for the sport the last two years. They just don't have the star power and young guys who get the torch passed to them. UFC is in rough shape right now.
              Colby vs rda was great. Andrej irlovski or whatever vs the aussie guy was a war. Main event was a war too. It was a good ufc imo

Comment

Main event was really good.

I don't know why Romero was so sure he had won it. He had a couple of good moments, but was consistently being beaten throughout the fight.

People keep talking about there being a 10-8 round in there. I think the first round was just as good a candidate for a 10-8 round. Whittaker was hitting Romero at will, and Romero did literally nothing.

Shame that Whittaker busted his hand. I think he would have made his victory even clearer if he was able to use both hands.

Comment

I thought it was a pretty good fight.

Comment

I enjoyed it, I thought it was a good fight. I thought Romero should of got an 10-8 round and a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X