Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is my belief that there's not that many high income earners posting on sites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High is very subjective.. Although I do agree some guys in here still live with their parents or broke..

Comment

yeah they like Twitter because blogs are to long when you have entourages to feed

Comment

Lol at a banker or a lawyer.. big deal

Im a businessman and i make way more.. those kinda guys work under me.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I'm a millionaire businessman. I make $300,000 base salary but much more than that with investments and inventions, and only work about 10 hours per week.

I hold over 300 patents and am a brilliant inventor. I have PhDs in four different fields. I'm also an undefeated cage fighter with a record of 324-0 with 324 knockouts all in the first round.

I helped the police department solve fourteen murder cases all as a volunteer. The U.S. military keeps getting me to help them with strategy but I'm a pacifist.
          You're a kid living in his mums basement.

Comment

Im a sub-contract carpenter. I make maybe $120k per year.
            Im not rich but i can enjoy myself.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
              I'm not saying they don't exist but I find it hard to believe that there's a bunch of high income luxury car driving lawyers or bankers posting on 'The Misc' or 'The COLI' or 'real gm'.

I think the majority of posters on the various forums across the internet are either students or young adults making average income with time on their hands. Of course there are exceptions like with anything else. I'm pretty sure Boxing Scene got some bentley driving business dude that's just bored and loves boxing. I'm talking about the majority.
              I am on £110k, is that a big earner?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                I'm not saying they don't exist but I find it hard to believe that there's a bunch of high income luxury car driving lawyers or bankers posting on 'The Misc' or 'The COLI' or 'real gm'.

I think the majority of posters on the various forums across the internet are either students or young adults making average income with time on their hands. Of course there are exceptions like with anything else. I'm pretty sure Boxing Scene got some bentley driving business dude that's just bored and loves boxing. I'm talking about the majority.

This is just like anywhere else. If you went outside you are not going to meet high income earners, they are rare and only 4% of the population. This is not a business Forum and you will get the same stats that you get outside. Whenever I went to the boxing gyms, all I found were poor white folk and I felt embarassed to park my car. I don't know whether guys who do well train at homes or not but then what you find in the gym isn't what you will find on the forums. Most forumites probably post from work to make the day go faster
                Last edited by Bobby Shaw; 05-22-2018, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

via GIPHY

Comment

I ain’t ****. I’m on the sidelines until I pass my SOX master test.
                    My boss signed me up for an online course, and I think I can pass?

Additionally, I’m battling with Fujisawa city over a building permit for my dream house. It was gonna be custom, but there are so many barriers put up by big tack home building organizations I’ll probably either have to sell my little land, or let Sekusi house or Tama homes build it for me.

I’m frustrated beyond belief. Also, I am going to pay a gang of contractors to give me a basement in earthquake country. So many limitations on what can be built along the old tokaido road.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      What area and what do you specialize in?

Comment

Working...
                      X