Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abby and brit, trippiest **** I ever saw..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby and brit, trippiest **** I ever saw..

Lounge comments lol?

Damn. I haven't even hit play yet, and I already have a **** load of dirty thoughts.

I'm going to hell.

Comment

Yeah apparently they had a reality show years ago. I remember Opie and Anthony talking about them. Since they have only one set of genitals, they start asking how they deal with dating and sex:

Comment

It's trippy to me because I can't imagine spending every waking ****ing moment next to somebody else, never being able to be alone.

Also who controls what, when they're talking they're fidgeting with each other's hands, are they like psychologically intuned, or are they intimately holding each other's hands like they finish each other's sentences.

It's just a humongous mind **** to me.

Comment

i'm fapping to this rn

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
            i'm fapping to this rn
            I wonder if they fap, that would be pretty weird...

and if they come, do they both feel it? Since they share the same genitals.

I have so many questions.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

i think they both feel it, but one might like it more than the other. Like if someone you're unattracted to is sucking you off, you will still eventually cum.

Comment

And what do they do when one of them dies? Does the other one have to stay attached as the dead one decomposes? Or be euthanized? Man, that's messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  And what do they do when one of them dies? Does the other one have to stay attached as the dead one decomposes? Or be euthanized? Man, that's messed up.
                  I think they'd need to cut the dead person off or the live person would die from blood poisoning & decomposition. I think there was an old timely situation like this with famous cojoined twins & one died & the other died within a day or two iirc.

I wish someone would just teach these girls how to shoot ping pong balls out of their p#ssy so they could make some real money vs these horrible reality shows or w/e the f#ck this is.

Also f#ck my life if I'm a lil kid in the class with the two headed teacher. I'd just have a horrified look on my face from 8am to 3pm. Go home and cry all day probably idk, but it seems like it might be traumatic.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

I think they are all connected with nerves & such so yea they should both feel it.

Randomly it'd be f#cked up to be the cojoined twin who can't have an orgasm. You just give, give & give some more & never get nothing out of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X