No announcement yet.

Y’all fook wit fish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y’all fook wit fish?

Like fish fooking, beastiality type shizz.

Anybody got any good fish-**** stories?

In fairness that chick in The Shape of Water was half fish/half human if you followed the film.

I have heard of random dolphins trying to f#ck people & some weirdo dude gots a blog or something where he talks about dolphin sex or I remember seeing something like that back in the day that was pretty f#cking fishy.

Comment

Nope. Well I'm talking about eating fish/seafood.

Calamari is ok, salmon is tolerable (need lots of lemon) other than that...nope!

Comment

Had a girl who smelled like fish. No gills or fins though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          In fairness that chick in The Shape of Water was half fish/half human if you followed the film.

I have heard of random dolphins trying to f#ck people & some weirdo dude gots a blog or something where he talks about dolphin sex or I remember seeing something like that back in the day that was pretty f#cking fishy.
          How was that movie? Should I watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by brometheusbob. View Post
            how was that movie? Should i watch it?
            nooooooooooo. No. Hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Had a girl who smelled like fish. No gills or fins though.
              Same happened to me once when I was like 20. I didn't appreciate how bad it was until I got a lick of that and then I was like f***in nope. Just finger blasted her instead. True story turned out she had a yeast infection.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                How was that movie? Should I watch it?
                If you dig other Guillermo Del Toro films you'll dig it. If not then nah.

To me it was like a modern day fairy tale like film...although thats kinda a lot of Guillermo Del Toro films MO so again if you dig him you'll dig it. If not it'd be a pass.

I will add its a pretty feminine-centric film, the main characters are a woman, a gay dude & a fish with a dick that only pops out during sex which is probably a lot of womans fantasy with us horny ass dudes + a psychopath straight white male, so that might throw off you & some people to.

Comment

No, but I know Troy McClure on The Simpsons was known to have a fish fetish. Just watch the episode "A Fish Called Selma" which talks about this. Probably my favorite Simpsons episode. Man, they really need to end that show already. This fall, it's going into Season 30, WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I read about some girl who got ravaged by a bigfoot.

Comment

Working...
                    X