Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regional fanboyism and the stereotypes are at a all time high

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was the last paragraph an attempt at poking fun at the American the world revolves around us GREATEST COUNTRY IN the WORLD MERCIA stereotype by labelling Britain as such...or are you just a monumental bellend & ****wit?

You talk absolute drivel either way never have I heard such a wide array of gargantuan bollix spouted in text form.

Comment

Spike O'Sullivan is the greatest fighter to ever live.

Comment

Originally posted by DanHouser View Post
        Was the last paragraph an attempt at poking fun at the American the world revolves around us GREATEST COUNTRY IN the WORLD MERCIA stereotype by labelling Britain as such...or are you just a monumental bellend & ****wit?

You talk absolute drivel either way never have I heard such a wide array of gargantuan bollix spouted in text form.
        Tell me you’re not a aj fanboy and I’ll change my mind
        Last edited by A.K; 03-27-2018, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          Hi guys, I am gay and I am from UK, I think AJ is the best and that the 41 year old Wlad that hadn't fought for a year and a half was the best version of Wlad ever.

Yes, some say age makes you worse, especially when you are in your forties, and some also say inactivity in the ring makes you worse as well, but I am gay and from UK, so shut the hell up please.

Also, Wlad really, really, really, really, REALLY wanted to win - that determination alone made him more dangerous than ever, so imagine how good Wlad will be when he is 80 years old and really, really wants to win for real?

Thanks for listening guys, I am just gay guy from UK, okay I need to go because it is time for sucking c0ck in UK now, which is actually every hour. Bye.
          Actually that was ****en funny best post ive read in a long time.
          Be careful though you might get earmarked for being a british racist.

Comment

It's entertaining when people don't know your race and just assume

I don't like Adrien Broner - I'm a racist white person
            I cheer for Deontay Wilder - I'm a racist black person
            I cheer for GGG - I'm a racist European

basically, the only time someone isn't throwing some racist assumption at me is when I'm talking about the Cruiserweight Classic finals lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              It's entertaining when people don't know your race and just assume

I don't like Adrien Broner - I'm a racist white person
              I cheer for Deontay Wilder - I'm a racist black person
              I cheer for GGG - I'm a racist European

basically, the only time someone isn't throwing some racist assumption at me is when I'm talking about the Cruiserweight Classic finals lol
              Shut the hell up you racist piece of filth, I can see through your lies. You are a Zargonian from planet Zarg and only root for your own alien race and you try and criticise **** sapiens every chance you get.

Go back to your own planet sshole!

Comment

Shut the hell up you racist piece of filth, I can see through your lies. You are a Zargonian from planet Zarg and only root for your own alien race and you try and criticise **** sapiens every chance you get.

Go back to your own planet sshole!
                First off, **** your ***** AND the clique you claim.

You're going to call me out like that? I'm a Gelgamek! Don't forget it you human scum!

Comment

Hi guys, I am gay and I am from UK, I think AJ is the best and that the 41 year old Wlad that hadn't fought for a year and a half was the best version of Wlad ever.

Yes, some say age makes you worse, especially when you are in your forties, and some also say inactivity in the ring makes you worse as well, but I am gay and from UK, so shut the hell up please.

Also, Wlad really, really, really, really, REALLY wanted to win - that determination alone made him more dangerous than ever, so imagine how good Wlad will be when he is 80 years old and really, really wants to win for real?

Thanks for listening guys, I am just gay guy from UK, okay I need to go because it is time for sucking c0ck in UK now, which is actually every hour. Bye.
                  painfully unfunny.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    African Americans might not support Mayweather against another black boxer but they'll sure as hell root for him against a non-black fighter. Not stereotypical, just fact.
                    That is not a fact. I know plenty black people that thought he lost the first fight against Maidana. I also know plenty black people that thought he would lose to Pacquiao.

I think most people go off what they read on this site and think it's the only "facts" that exist. There are plenty of Puerto Ricans that can't stand Miguel Cotto. But if you go by the avatars on this site you would think every Puerto Rican is a Cotto fan.
                    Last edited by HarvardBlue; 03-27-2018, 07:05 AM.

Comment

How many genuine AJ fans are there on these forums?

The fact that all British boxing fans love this guy is simply untrue. I appreciate the events and the interest but even then this undercard looks crap. The Whyte undercard was better.

I think the back and forth, stems from a bit of American insecurity that there is fighter clearly calling the shots in his division and that the Americans are having to go cap in hand and even then they might just get ignored.

If Parker knocks him out some posters on this site are going to jizz themselves in glee - they'll be costumes of men by the end of it.

*plays Sweet Caroline

Comment

Working...
                      X