Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker - Who You Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker - Who You Got?

FIGHT WEEK!

Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker!

Good clash of Heavyweights with KNOCK OUT Power on each hand.

Who wins?

Venue: The O2 Arena, London

Dillian Whyte by TKO/KO.
    11.48%
    Dillian Whyte by Decision (SD/MD/UD).
    22.95%
    Joseph Parker by TKO/KO
    27.87%
    Joseph Parker by Decision (SD/MD/UD).
    32.79%
    Draw.
    4.92%
    Last edited by Quiksilva; 07-23-2018, 02:35 AM.

Parker by KO or Decision. His last 3 fights have all been against much taller opponents who were 6ft 6 + (Joshua, Fury and Konjanu). Whyte is same height with slight reach advantage. I say Parker bashes him good. Parker is still young for a heavyweight and is not in his prime yet.

Comment

It should be a easy win for Parker if Ian John Lewis does his job correctly.

Comment

I’ll say Joey decision but I think he’ll be jobbed. I can’t grasp why he’d take this fightother than a big pay day so I’ve no sympathy. This is not an eliminator mandatory or guarantee to fight Joshua again and fighting in the U.K. on a Hearn or Warren card optionally you deserve to be stiffed.

Comment

Whyte will win by KO.

Parker is going through the motions sparring with Malik Scott again, he is not tough enough or strong enough to go to war with Whyte.

Comment

Going with Parker

Comment

Dillian Whyte is a big, clumsy oaf, albeit he did show improvement in recent fights. Joseph Parker got his head boxed off by Yooey Fury. It's a hard choice. I think Parker hits hard enough to make Whyte think using his ****e boxing skills is a better idea. Parker then ekes out a points decision in an absolute stinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                Whyte will win by KO.

Parker is going through the motions sparring with Malik Scott again, he is not tough enough or strong enough to go to war with Whyte.
                Whyte could win, but by KO? Dude went all 10 with trash Dave Allen, went 12 with Chisorsa (no shame in that), went 10 with Ian f'n Lewison. Sorry, but KOing an out of shape Browne who was off the juice impressed you so much that you are picking him to stop a guy that was never all that hurt against a bigger puncher in Parker? I mean Parker is far from great so Whyte can technically win, but dude is tough and has a good chin. Safe bet that this goes to decision.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Whyte could win, but by KO? Dude went all 10 with trash Dave Allen, went 12 with Chisorsa (no shame in that), went 10 with Ian f'n Lewison. Sorry, but KOing an out of shape Browne who was off the juice impressed you so much that you are picking him to stop a guy that was never all that hurt against a bigger puncher in Parker? I mean Parker is far from great so Whyte can technically win, but dude is tough and has a good chin. Safe bet that this goes to decision.
                  I believe Whyte has improved in every area since Allen 2 years ago and coming back from surgery and getting with a new trainer.

It has nothing to do with the Browne fight either, I just think Whyte will be going all out in this fight and I don't think Parker will be going backwards either as he's taken a lot of criticism, so there will be more openings.

I'm expecting a brutal fight and a late stoppage from Whyte, who will win on heart. It will come down to stamina and chin, I think Whyte carries the power advantage here.

Comment

I think JP by UD.
                    He looks better technically than Whyte, seems to have better cardio, and I don't think he's coming in to take his head off. JP just needs a good win to put him back in contention for a rematch with AJ, he doesn't want to get into a shootout and possibly get hurt or put down, or even get a big KO and scare AJ out of taking him on again.

Comment

Working...
                    X