Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Robert Easter Jr. UPSET Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
    What do you think? Those massive underdog odds sure look enticing enough to take a chance on. What do you think?

Have you ever seen any of easters fights? if so then you should have your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      Mickey Hoecia never takes a fight if there's a possibility for an upset. Mickey Hoecia runs his mouth like he talks a big game but Mickey just another Hoecia
      That just isn't true. Mikey has faced good opposition his whole career and he is top 10 pfp on almost everyone's list and many have him much higher than that.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        If you are asking if you should bet on Easter because he is such a big underdog my advice is don't bet on Easter. If you must bet then bet on Mikey to win because he almost certainly will win and the odds makers know it. If you bet on Easter and lose your money the fact that you got good odds won't make you feel any better about the money you lost. If you truly believe Easter will win then bet on him. If you believe Mikey will win then don't bet on Easter just because of good odds. I am almost certain Mikey will win because from what I have seen he is a much better fighter than Easter.
        Good odds are the only reason I'm asking lol. I've never even seen Easter fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Based on what Easter has shown thus far, there is no reason why anybody should pick him to win..

Garcia is too disciplined, fundamental, and skilled to lose to a skinny bum like easter.
          I concur with that statement. Mikey is just too methodical. He just wears his opponents down until they make a mistake.

Why no poll?

Comment

I doubt it. But Garcia has been playing with his weight and that can be dangerous.

Comment

Not really impressed by Easter.

If Mikey didn't take this fight, Easter would be hyped up as boxing's newest boogieman. Haha

Should be a fun fight regardless due to Easter's size. Knockouts always look better when it's a tall skinny fighter getting dropped. Mikey should finish him by the mid/late rounds.

Comment

Easter too predictable and limited, plus his style works to Mikey's advantage. So unfortunately I think not only will Easter lose, he might get KO'd too.

Comment

Any upset can happen in athletic competition. However in this case, it is highly unlikely. Garcia is easily, the more skilled, experienced and seasoned of the two fighters.

Outside of the intangibles Robert Easter Jr just doesn't stand a chance. However, there have been miraculous wins in sports before; Especially in boxing.

So who knows? However from a personal standpoint, I just don't see it happening.

Comment

Easter's height and reach is at least something new for Garcia. If you're pondering whether an upset's possible, that's the aspect you need to give your consideration to. Garcia isn't that tall even at lightweight and doesn't have long arms, so there's the possibility it could post an issue, but at the same time Javier Fortuna isn't a huge dude either and he was getting in on Easter without too much difficulty, a fighter of Mikey's calibre should be able to adapt and do the same, but this time make more out of it. If you're considering putting a bet on the upset then it should only be for an amount that you wouldn't be too upset about losing, IMO. The betting odds probably aren't the same as the "real" odds in my eyes but Garcia's still a very heavy favourite.

Comment

Easter will not win 1 round .. Garcia by TKO

Comment

Working...
                      X