Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvard Medical School will get rid of portraits of White Men for diversity purposes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    that's pretty much the crux of the discussion. the portraits had to be moved because they were majority white. the big dunning-kruger just playing his part as liberal grima wormtongue as per usual.
    Excellent observation, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      America has been over run by an army of dummies. It is shocking.

Let’s move these portraits and make room for hipster loser dudes who can’t match the greatness of men from previous generations.
      Let's shoot for below average.

Lower that bar and shlt....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        First world problems.

"Oh no, they're moving my dudes portraits to another part of the building but still visible! The white man is being attacked, what has this country come to???"

Son...relax. Moving portraits in a building ain't gonna kill you, and shouldn't affect you.

For real

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Preferrably when I ain't done shlt.
          not earning your shlt is the new.....

no way am i finishing that sentence. i aint got no net

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            not earning your shlt is the new.....

no way am i finishing that sentence. i aint got no net
            Good thinking, bruh.

No net?

No work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Good thinking, bruh.

No net?

No work.
              that ban hammer is ever so close...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Is this really a big deal?

In the article it says no one objected to the change. Yet there are people here who are upset and they didn't even know the building or the pictures existed prior to this being posted.

What has fundamentally changed by taking the pictures down?
                Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                First world problems.

"Oh no, they're moving my dudes portraits to another part of the building but still visible! The white man is being attacked, what has this country come to???"

Son...relax. Moving portraits in a building ain't gonna kill you, and shouldn't affect you.
                Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

For real
                oh just 3 non-white liberals agreeing with each other...no big deal.

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

George Orwell, 1984
                that's the bigger picture here (no pun intended).

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  oh just 3 non-white liberals agreeing with each other...no big deal.

that's the bigger picture here (no pun intended).
                  That George Orwell quote being in this thread has to be the most over dramatic response to anything I've ever seen. The portraits are being moved within the same building, with approval of the people in the portraits.

The political bickering has gotten to the level that threads about mundane crap like this are taken very seriously.

I can't even pretend to give a shiet about this. I'm just gonna save my energy and write in threads about issues that actually matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Another fake victim. They were moved to a different location within the building. Doing so in no way erases their accomplishments or how much the university appreciates what they did.

So instead of being in the main room they are in other rooms. Not a big deal. Does not seeing their pics during a big event lessen their accomplishments or contributions?

When you move pictures of your parents from one room to another does that mean you love them less or you don’t appreciate what they did for you anymore?

Of course not.

Now go get ready for the miss universe pageant Miss Spain.
                    Racism is bad. One day you might realise what that actually means.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      That George Orwell quote being in this thread has to be the most over dramatic response to anything I've ever seen. The portraits are being moved within the same building, with approval of the people in the portraits.

The political bickering has gotten to the level that threads about mundane crap like this are taken very seriously.

I can't even pretend to give a shiet about this. I'm just gonna save my energy and write in threads about issues that actually matter.

Quite "overdramatic" yourself there, bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X