Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody educate me on nonito donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montiel and who??? Soon as donair stepped up his competition one notch he started looking like trash.

Comment

How is it that you signed up in 2009 and yet know absolutely nothing about boxing? If you haven't figured it out by now, and Nonitos resume doesn't impress you, I would strongly advise you find a new sport to follow.... because clearly this one is going right over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        How is it that you signed up in 2009 and yet know absolutely nothing about boxing? If you haven't figured it out by now, and Nonitos resume doesn't impress you, I would strongly advise you find a new sport to follow.... because clearly this one is going right over your head.
        Even if I didn't know boxing it doesn't matter. I'm asking a simple question and ur copy pasting his weak resume.

Comment

I thought Montiel was his best win that ko was brutal

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Holy Shyte Larry what a master piece !

You realize the OP said this " Looked at his resume " ?
            Resume is better then Joshuas

Comment

So before I go ur saying it's about how many titles u win not who u beat right?? Cause every time he stepped up he got beat. I even seen him step down and get beat.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                His best win vs a guy with 6 defeats and 2 draws.. donaire is a bum who got exposed after he stopped cherry picking

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  That's even worst lol!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    His best win vs a guy with 6 defeats and 2 draws.. donaire is a bum who got exposed after he stopped cherry picking
                    Nonito was a helluva fighter and there are much less deserving fighters that got in the Hall.

Guys like mcguigan, gatti etc have no business in yet they got in.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

^^^this

the people on this site are dumber than the casuals who try to talk boxing on facebook

Comment

Working...
                      X