Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Pacquiao vs Crawford or Spence. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I actually don't know what you mean.

What do you mean?

You are aware what the word "literally" means right?

If you say he fought literally no one then Erik Morales is one of those included in the "nobody" bracket.
    Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    so he fought morales. who else????? so he fought one guy that is known and all of a sudden he's the best now? i mean in that case ggg is the best too then right? LMAO!
    the bolded.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      the bolded.
      That was after your original statment.

Unless you are changing your stance on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        No he didn’t you tool. The fight was signed prior to Morales taking the fight with Raheem. It’s like bob knew morales might get his ass beat.

So after you beat morales, fight the guy morales beat. It’s not that difficult to get.

I do agree, time to move on.
        Lol just to present your stupid argument, so your saying raheem is better legacy wise and money wise for pac than morales?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
          Lol just to present your stupid argument, so your saying raheem is better legacy wise and money wise for pac than morales?
          I never said that at all. I'm saying please do not act like Manny took the Morales rematch over fighting Raheem for legacy. He did it because Bob signed the fight prior to Morales/Raheem.

He never fought Raheem because raheem was bigger, fast, longer reach and boxed with movement, a style that Manny always had difficulty with. High risk, low reward.

Why can't Manny fans just admit that?

I am also not suggesting Raheem all time is better than Morales. He did beat Morales thoroughly.

Manny's legacy should be enhanced more by beating both and not just Morales, especially coming off such a one sided loss.

It's like you are suggesting Morales can take a lopsided beating like that and was the same guy as when he beat Manny. Is that really fair?
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-27-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

That was after your original statment.

Unless you are changing your stance on that?
            i already explained to you that since he only fought one known guy, there was no point to bring him up. if you average out all the opponents he's fought, it'll average out to "nobody"! lmao!!

yes, morales is the only known fighter but when you fought 30 bums then that 1 known guy aint mean much. didnt think i would have to explain this to you.

Comment

i already explained to you that since he only fought one known guy, there was no point to bring him up. if you average out all the opponents he's fought, it'll average out to "nobody"! lmao!!

yes, morales is the only known fighter but when you fought 30 bums then that 1 known guy aint mean much. didnt think i would have to explain this to you.
              Then you don't understand what the word "literally" means.

Unless you forgot or didn't know he'd beaten Morales.

But I guess we have established that he did fight someone as opposed to literally nobody.

Comment

Then you don't understand what the word "literally" means.

Unless you forgot or didn't know he'd beaten Morales.

But I guess we have established that he did fight someone as opposed to literally nobody.
                already explained to you. when you fight 30 bums and then 1 known guys, it'll average out to "literally" nobody.

Comment

well then tell us which year is his prime then? 08? 11? 12?
                  The moment before the needle enters his skin😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    The moment before the needle enters his skin����
                    so back in the first morales fight then?

Comment

so back in the first morales fight then?
                      Yepp looks like it

Comment

Working...
                      X