Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any famous ****sexual or bisexual boxers in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd guess that it's a hell of a lot more common with women. rumor is that about half the WNBA is gay. doesn't surprise me, you're looking for masculine qual****** that make a better athlete and boxer. test, red cell levels, musculature and sturdiness, unbreakable confidence, etc.

but yeah, there have been a few. orlando cruz is a pretty good fighter currently or recently a contender at FW. emile griffith was a hall of famer and an all time great. MW and WW champion when being a champion was not f#cking easy. supposedly he took out his aggression on benny peret, who, along with his cornermen, called griffith a f#ggot prior to the fight. peret died, and griffith was not the same fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      lennox lewis was suspect for a long time. he eventually got married and had a kid(s) but I still think he might be bi or down low.

Oscar likes women but you cant tell me he aint bi and likes dick when he dresses up like a phaggot

The only **** stabber is yourself why would you have that gay old man on your profile
      "peeleft:bun fire on you chi chi man

Comment

I dont know about famous but there was always Battling Gay Bob.

Comment

It was said that a man raped Emile as a child, someone close to him. There are probably a couple on the downlow that we don't know about, but had heard a couple of things about Donald Curry, hope they are not true.

Comment

Mayweather?
            Hopkins?
            Jones jr?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              I dont know about famous but there was always Battling Gay Bob.

One of my favorite boxing movies. The guy that played the promoter I believe was a character actor in a good deal of fairly well known movies. The rose was a nice touch, reminded me of Don Flamenco, but I think Don was bi at most, since he mentioned a girl named Carmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                One of my favorite boxing movies. The guy that played the promoter I believe was a character actor in a good deal of fairly well known movies. The rose was a nice touch, reminded me of Don Flamenco, but I think Don was bi at most, since he mentioned a girl named Carmen.
                The guy that played the promoter was portrayed as real life Toughman founder Art Dore ....Dennis Quads main character first name is Art in the movie .

Back in late 90's Dore decided to change the format and made it WWE like with smoke and lighting entrances and you had to take the microphone in the ring and tell your opponent what you were going to do to him........ i found this harder than the actual fight as i was there to fight not talk to the crowd ,so that was a real curve ball ...

Don Flamenenco ...didnt care for that character , should have had left Pizza Pasta in.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i'd guess that it's a hell of a lot more common with women. rumor is that about half the WNBA is gay. doesn't surprise me, you're looking for masculine qual****** that make a better athlete and boxer. test, red cell levels, musculature and sturdiness, unbreakable confidence, etc.

but yeah, there have been a few. orlando cruz is a pretty good fighter currently or recently a contender at FW. emile griffith was a hall of famer and an all time great. MW and WW champion when being a champion was not f#cking easy. supposedly he took out his aggression on benny peret, who, along with his cornermen, called griffith a f#ggot prior to the fight. peret died, and griffith was not the same fighter.

rumor? i thought everyone knew they were all lesbians. How could you think some 6ft bish with higher test levels than most men is not a bull dyke?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    The only **** stabber is yourself why would you have that gay old man on your profile
                    "peeleft:bun fire on you chi chi man
                    you dont even know who that is because you dont know chit about boxing and hes not gay either. youre the one that sees men in athletic poses and immediately has sexual thoughts.

phaggot

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      rumor? i thought everyone knew they were all lesbians. How could you think some 6ft bish with higher test levels than most men is not a bull dyke?
                      Candace Parker is legit. And Maya Moore, no doubt about it.
                      Last edited by Dynamite76; 08-31-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X