Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is this kid?? He can fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way of knowing what those wild punches really mean. He's over committing. I'll imagine his left hook could decapitate a twelve year old coz that's how he's acting.

Comment

We need to see this kid spar with other youngies, prodigy's. Even Lil'G at a young age, the Kazakh style is not about power hooks, that came later....particularly in Sanchez's camp. This kid will at least be a master at the check-hook in any given moment. Danny Garcia comes to mind of a notorious hook master without effort and he started as a youngie too.. but then look what Herrera did...

I say the next great American prodigy will be Mikey Garcia's son, as Floyd saw with his own eyes what his family was doing, intuitively at 2 years of age at a gym. Kids pick up those things up easily as learning a language. This is why Canelo is a great fighter, basically grew up watching his older brothers and of course fights from previous Mexican greats...

Golovkin could have at least dared himself, risked it against Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        not being negative just not ready to call him the saviour of boxing based on him hitting some pads hard. He wont amount to anything, he's more likely to end up cleaning the toilets in mcdonalds than he is making it as a top level boxer.
        Sounds pretty negative to me

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          Looks good but he's only 11. In a few years time he'll try alcohol and vaginas and we all know what can happen then.

It's funny because it's true

Comment

Working...
          X