Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the hardest F. Mayweather has been hit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Corley also had him on queer street. that one gets overlooked cuz Corley isn't known as a big puncher...but he had him buzzed pretty good.
    When was that? I remember him getting Floyd hard early on when Floyd's back was near the ropes, but I recall him basically shrugging it off.

Comment

Floyd said in a press conference that Canelo hit him really hard with a shot that he could still feel, but he hid it well. Not sure which shot it was though.

I think Floyd has a good poker face but he couldn't hide those Mosley ones.

Comment

every fighter looks like that in slow mo

Comment

Corley also had him on queer street. that one gets overlooked cuz Corley isn't known as a big puncher...but he had him buzzed pretty good.
          What round & what time in the round??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ruthless View Post
            Floyd fan on damage control lmao. Just admit that Ortiz took Floyds soul. Floyd was never the same.
            Somebody's living in fantasy land.

Comment

I think he got hit harder in the Corley fight.

Comment

Mosley hit him the hardest and ever since that punch, Floyd never went toe-to-toe ever again.

Ortiz was putting the hurt on Mayweather too so Floyd starts bear hugging and elbowing, the referee doesn't do jack **** as usual, Ortiz headbutts and the fight goes down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Embarrassing thread
                  Very embarrassing.

"A haters thread a day keeps high blood pressure away".

Thatz exactly what this is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    What round & what time in the round??
                    he got wobbled in the last part of rnd 3 and hurt again at the beginning of rnd 4...he recovered well tho. Corley let him off the hook a bit.

Comment

Corley was also the first fighter to seriously hurt Cotto. He could have finished him off but didn't seem to know what to do in the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X