Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manny Pacquiao's historic career underappreciated? Look at his accolades...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    underappreciated only by salty *****s

who cant deal with the fact that their idol disgracefully ducked the match with him when it mattered
    Random blood and urine testing

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      Random blood and urine testing
      accepted. 40 million flat fee. duck. wait 4 more years to fight a recently ko'd pac. look like sh-it and cant land more than taps while getting hit flush. get a gift decision. floyd is great lol. crap resume and crap performances= best of his era....hmmm what a terrible era in that case

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        accepted. 40 million flat fee. duck. wait 4 more years to fight a recently ko'd pac. look like sh-it and cant land more than taps while getting hit flush. get a gift decision. floyd is great lol. crap resume and crap performances= best of his era....hmmm what a terrible era in that case
        Random blood and urine testing. What excuse is there to turn down testing?

Comment

Oh yeah cause noones heard of pacquiao lol, pretty sure he won fighter of the decade. Whats the next thread, 'was sugar Ray Leonard underappreciated'?

Comment

Originally posted by Last Samurai View Post
            nice of you to admit this as a diehard Floyd fan.
            How would you know if Larry is a diehard Floyd fan or not? You just joined six days ago you alt.

Top Rank cherry picked his entire career getting fighters at their weakest (besides JMM who he went life & death with every time). Manipulated weight to have advantages over other fighters. Industry figures (Malignaggi) calling him a drug cheat and claiming they can prove it (despite not). Ran from real challenges and made excuses when he came up short. Socks, needles, cramps, woozy from thimble of blood.

Absolute monster is his personal life. Reinstated the death penalty in his country. Helped sex shame another politician that was against the Shabu death squads. Won't allow his people to have basic childbirth tools. Wouldn't even buy his brother Bobby a kitchen set when falling on harder times. Supports the genocide of Shabu users in the Philippines.

Yea, legend!

Comment

Pac will go down as an atg fighter. What will always ruin him with a lot of fans is the catchweights, the scared of needles excuse and losing to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                How would you know if Larry is a diehard Floyd fan or not? You just joined six days ago you alt.

Top Rank cherry picked his entire career getting fighters at their weakest (besides JMM who he went life & death with every time). Manipulated weight to have advantages over other fighters. Industry figures (Malignaggi) calling him a drug cheat and claiming they can prove it (despite not). Ran from real challenges and made excuses when he came up short. Socks, needles, cramps, woozy from thimble of blood.

Absolute monster is his personal life. Reinstated the death penalty in his country. Helped sex shame another politician that was against the Shabu death squads. Won't allow his people to have basic childbirth tools. Wouldn't even buy his brother Bobby a kitchen set when falling on harder times. Supports the genocide of Shabu users in the Philippines.

Yea, legend!
                no i didn't you dolt. i was pardoned by the forum admins to post on this account because my main account is under maintenance. you seem like a very trashy person, someone who pacquiao wouldn't show an ounce of respect to.

btw mcnulty was a garbage character, one of the worst on that show. i'm glad he dies unhappy at the end of the series. trashy redneck washed up cop had it coming.

Comment

I look at them accolades and remember when people disrespect Pac, they are disrespecting one of the elite ATG of our sport, of any era.

The difference in disrespect between Pac and Floyd is based purely outside the ring. You can't question either's ability in the ring even if you don't like their style.

Floyd's out of ring behaviour is dismal - open disregard for social norms/rules and etiquette - flouting his wealth, convicted hitting a woman and currently hanging out with ruthless Chechen dictator Ramzan Kadyrov (killed many journos, and anyone opposing or against him).

I don't particuarly like Pac out of ring either - supporting Philippines pesident's death penalty for drug dealers (when he was involved in same thing as a teenager), but at least he has some humility.

Nonetheless, both are ATG in the ring, in any era.

If certain fans can't see why Floyd might receive more hate than Manny or other boxers.... you must be deaf, dumb or blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Samurai View Post
                    no i didn't you dolt. i was pardoned by the forum admins to post on this account because my main account is under maintenance. you seem like a very trashy person, someone who pacquiao wouldn't show an ounce of respect to.

btw mcnulty was a garbage character, one of the worst on that show. i'm glad he dies unhappy at the end of the series. trashy redneck washed up cop had it coming.
                    Your account is under maintenance? LMAO!

He doesn't die you fùcking mong.

Comment

How can he be underappreciated when you list all those awards? What's next? Mayweather is under paid?

Comment

Working...
                      X