Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Maintains Path is Being Mapped Out To Joshua-Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Stieverne steps aside and lets Wilder-Ortiz happen. That would eliminate at least one fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      I don't see why it can't happen in Nov like Wilder suggested.
      You really can't see why? I guess it can but three belts wouldn't be on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        You really can't see why? I guess it can but three belts wouldn't be on the line.
        Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
        While normally unifications trump mandatories, this case both belt organizations are refusing to allow it because the mandatories have been outstanding for a while.

He could give up both belts and fight Wilder of course, but I think both sides want the belts on the line.
        I don't care about belts. The Joshua-Wilder will be the universally recognized heavyweight champion of the world. No trinkets are needed when that's on the line.

Comment

I hope Stieverne steps aside and lets Wilder-Ortiz happen. That would eliminate at least one fight.
          I don't see Ortiz fighting Wilder and giving up his chance to finally fight Joshoa for the WBA title. Ortiz has been waiting for his shot for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            I don't care about belts. The Joshua-Wilder will be the universally recognized heavyweight champion of the world. No trinkets are needed when that's on the line.
            They didn't care about the titles until Joshua won his. Now mandatories that Hearn and Joshua never cared about because Wlad retired matter now.

Comment

1. I prefer the fight to happen this year, but I know and understand why it won't happen.

2. This is the path towards maximizing the earnings for both guys. Makes sense.

3. **** it. Politics as usual. At least the HW division is popping right now. There are about 8 -10 guys I can name and want to see fight. That's dope to me considering how things were not too long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                I don't see Ortiz fighting Wilder and giving up his chance to finally fight Joshoa for the WBA title. Ortiz has been waiting for his shot for awhile.
                Ortiz clearly wants to fight Joshua first. It makes more money so I get it. If he's going to lose to one of them might as well get more cash in the process.

Comment

This is the best scenario right now : and really Ortiz needs to step up to Deontay after all the **** he talked about Wilder not giving him a shot, but is it not funny that Deontay was the first to entertain a opportunity for Luis BEFORE the WBA forced slick Eddie to consider Luis Ortiz?...but these haters wont give Wilder any credit or acknowledgement of that fact.

Comment

So Wilder will fight 2 more bums in order to protect his future big payday and immediate retirement from boxing after that loss.

Comment

I find it laughable how gullible NSB members are believing slick Eddie Hearn at the same time I'm reading comments that are insulting the 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder for what Hearn is orchestrating yet Deontay is getting heat for the delay

-- which leads me to my other thought soon the WBO will be contested by Parker-Fury, does anyone not see that as a favorable road for Joshua to collect another title? and do you think team Parker is not going to accept this fight in Another unification or even worse if Hughie wins?! are you dimwits paying attention?!

Comment

Working...
                      X