No announcement yet.

Idiot Makes It Rain On Stripper and Wants Money Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Idiot Makes It Rain On Stripper and Wants Money Back

"I made it rain, your honor" lol Soo staged but still funny.

Comment

Lol man one time this greedy stripper bytch stole money out of my pocket!!! I had a bunch of ones halfway stuffed in my boxers for her to see (which were obviously intended for her). . . BUT, when she was dancing over me, she rubbed her hands down the side of my chest, and went into my pockets! Luckily I only had a 5 in there, and I was too drunk/having too good of a time to care enough to say anything. . . I just never got dances from her again.

Comment

Should've just given her a golden shower instead.

Comment

pacman jones did this too...that stripper would not be allowed to take the stage in edmonton. what a disgusting pig...yuck! the guy says he wasn't embarrassed to be in court that day... id be embarrassed to have actually thrown money at that thing

Comment

He couldn't find a better looking stripper to make it rain on? This chick looks like horse...

Comment

"it depends on the rainee/rainer"

looks like weezy put another word in the encylopedia, boys.

Comment

When people made it rain at the strip clubs here, all the dollars on the floor would get pocketed. My friend would go up there and sneak some dollars off the stage. That dude was brilliant at it. Then he'd get up later and get a dance from a stripper and give them back the money that was already theirs. Haha

Comment

Obviously staged, but quite entertaining.

Comment

Seems stage, like a Onion satire of court.

I didn't know they staged these things? You think the show staged it OR the guy staged it to get on the show?

Comment

Working...
                    X