Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If FLOYD Milked The AMATEURS TO 300+ Fights, Same Character, Would His Ring IQ Triple

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Well, financially yeah, but 'globally' and 'boxing wise' that kind of depends on your priorities. The argument could be made that Olympic gold is more significant than any professional title and it is certainly more exclusive than the eternally multiplying trinkets handed out by the ABCs. Before you jump on me for criticising Floyd, I'm not.Indeed I think it's foolish to compare the two fighters. Each made their own career choices and chose a different set of priorities and each was massively successful in the endeavor they undertook. You don't have to belittle one to praise the other.
    Respectable response. Green k

Comment

Sorry but Floyd couldn't cut it in the amateurs... because you don't get to cherry pick.... boom.

ok ok don't get your panties in a bunch... it was just a joke, sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
        If you explained to your mother Floyd's career networth and his accomplishments in boxing vs showing Lomachenko who lost to Salidoe...I assure you, she'd get wet in front of her own son!! Your mom loves chocolate from Michigan too
        That was a horrible attempt at trolling. I give you a pass though I didn't expect much from you anyways.

Comment

Floyd wouldn’t fight all them fights for free

Comment

Working...
          X