This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
    Allegri's joining the Roman's Empire mateman..
    nah... he's happy at juve. but if juve can swap him with conte is not really terrible idea.

what made juve strong isn't always the coach, conte's and allegri's success at juve because they got back-up by strong management in nedved and Don Marotta.

Comment

• Looks like we're getting Mhki as part of the Alexis deal.

I'm not as against this as Arsenal fans seem to be.

Just look at the players who were crap under Mourinho, but turned **** hot when he moved them on. Some players just think he's a wanker and don't want to play for him.

Comment

• Wouldn't say he's been crap.. he gets hot and cold spells.. (in that sense a perfect Arsenal player) but I think Mourhino really ****ting on him hurt him confidence wise

Not sure were he fits in the Arsenal team with Ozil tho.. that doesn't seem very balanced.

Either way your getting a good player and some money for a guy who doesn't give a **** about your club.. so it's a good deal

Comment

• For some reason Mourhino is getting a new deal??? Nobody believes he will be at the club till 2021..

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I still feel like Bakayoko has a bit of Yaya Toure in him.
            In what sense?

Haven't seen enough of Bakayoko yet to make a full judgement but from what I have seen the only similarity seems to be that they're both black midfielders.

Not gonna claim to be a Frenkie De Jong expert either but this is 2 mins of Yaya.

Comment

• Seriously, why are Chelsea signing all these primitive English bums?

Do they have homegrown quota to meet or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                nah... he's happy at juve. but if juve can swap him with conte is not really terrible idea.

what made juve strong isn't always the coach, conte's and allegri's success at juve because they got back-up by strong management in nedved and Don Marotta.
                Think Italian failure Ventura can do the job too? Got a strong sense, Conte's going back to the national team.

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                In what sense?

Haven't seen enough of Bakayoko yet to make a full judgement but from what I have seen the only similarity seems to be that they're both black midfielders.

Not gonna claim to be a Frenkie De Jong expert either but this is 2 mins of Yaya.

Lanky black midfielders.

This kid got skills. I see hes being link to spurs and citeh. For the best, he should join a winning club not an underachieving club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                  Think Italian failure Ventura can do the job too? Got a strong sense, Conte's going back to the national team.

Lanky black midfielders.

This kid got skills. I see hes being link to spurs and citeh. For the best, he should join a winning club not an underachieving club.
                  Mancini will take the italy job, and il capitano Conte will always get warm welcome from the juve's management and fans if he decided to comeback to his old home.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I still feel like Bakayoko has a bit of Yaya Toure in him.

He's still only 23 as well. Matic was a nobody in Portugal at that age. While Bakayoko is still in his first season in the Prem.

We'd all love for every single player that is signed to our respective clubs to hit the ground running and be a star but this is real life not a video game. It takes time to adjust, takes time to develop chemistry with team mates, and takes time to come into their own from a young age. Specially when coming from a 1 club monopoly-league in France.

I still got some belief in Bakayoko. Despite him moving like Mikel in recent games. If he can get his offensive game rolling and find the target even 30% more on those long range shots. He'll be 10x what Matic was.
                    Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                    I see abit of Patrick Viera myself. Hopefully he can be as good as him. Can't believe people compared Bakayoko to Makalele when he was still at Monaco. Chelsea's great, Makalele, to me had a flawless game against Ronaldinho's Barcelona.

Bakayoko right now < Babayaro back in the day.

I don't know if Wenger willing to swap Bakayoko with Wheelchair. Maybe Abou Diaby still hurts him.
                    This is why yanks aren't taken seriously in here.

Yaya Toure and Vieira .

I said it from the start, he's just not very good at football, that simple.

Comment

• Bakayoko doesn't even use all of his foot.

Seriously, watch him. He uses the outside of his foot for every pass I think he just gets too close to the ball.

He reminds me of Ramires there are fundamental technical weaknesses in his game.

I am sure he is playing the worst football of his career but right now but there haven't been too many glimpses of quality aside from his first match when he was meant to be half injured and he ran with the ball.

Chelsea players don't even pass to him currently. Give him this season and preseason and if he doesn't improve they got to get rid.

Some players just don't work out spending 40 mill on him and 32 mill on Batshoes doesn't guarantee quality. Neither look good enough.

Drinkwater is good enough

Comment

Working...
                      X