Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: If I'm The King of Pies, Then Joshua is The King of Steroids!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: If I'm The King of Pies, Then Joshua is The King of Steroids!

After getting annoyed with a recent insult, Joseph Parker has come firing back at Anthony Joshua. On Sunday it was officially announced that Joshua and Parker would collide on March 31, at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales. Parker will stake the WBO world title he captured in late 2016, while Joshua is going to put up his WBA, IBO, IBF belts. Both of their undefeated records will also be on the line.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Femi X trying to play it cool by laughing off. Exposed by a kid
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-15-2018, 12:22 AM.

finally someone prominent has said it

Comment

Femi is a drug dealing, racist Nigerian bodybuilder.

AJ is a humble, philanthropic, Olympic athlete.

Who is real, AJ or Femi?

Only Eddie Hearn knows the truth...

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        finally someone prominent has said it
        Dillian Whyte not prominent enough? He was more direct with it and more known than Parker in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Femi is a drug dealing, racist Nigerian bodybuilder.

AJ is a humble, philanthropic, Olympic athlete.

Who is real, AJ or Femi?

Only Eddie Hearn knows the truth...
          I'd wager Eddie Hearn's rectum knows the truth too

Comment

in before all the angry upset AJ cucks

Comment

''They call me the king of pies but I call him the king of steroids. Who knows, if you are that big and that musclelly there's something wrong.

'I have heard word; I have looked at him and I have seen. He has been very close with Klitschko ... he has been a reigning champion for a long time. So I don't know ... it may be true maybe not.

Is that a swipe at Klitschko being on roids too?

Comment

Originally posted by Wing Pingping View Post
                I'd wager Eddie Hearn's rectum knows the truth too
                Eddies wife is the best source of truth. Eddie loves nothing better than racking up a few lines and sitting back watching his petite, blonde wife get ruined by BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Is that a swipe at Klitschko being on roids too?
                  Plenty of people have had suspicions about Wlad over the years

Comment

Where's the "Femi" thing coming from? Just curious.

As far as his physique. No, that's not natural. I have a somewhat extensive knowledge of steroid from a time in my life when I was bodybuilding and humans aren't built that way, ESPECIALLY not ones who train in boxing.

UFC fans were stunned that monsters like Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem could be natural. Guess what, turns out they weren't and they eventually failed tests. AJ is not natural, it only takes common knowledge of the world to figure that out.

Comment

Working...
                    X