Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'll Give Lemieux My Purse if My Chin Doesn't Hold Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he losing that purse then. This fight will play out similar to the Lemieux/Ndam fight, he's getting dropped multiple times. Saunders didn't look impressive at all in his Monroe fight and was horrible in the fight before that with Artur Akavov who could of easily gotten the decision that night. Plus the fight is in Lemieux's home town if he runs all night he will get booed and not get the decision in canada. He will have to plant and trade every now and then to win rounds in a hostile environment and when he does he's getting clipped.

Comment

Saunders never struck me as the kind if guy to carry a purse ; but he clearly loves the one he uses.

Comment

the gypsy will lite that fat kid up like a christmas tree

Comment

Well I guess Lemieux will be taking home the KO and a good purse.

Comment

Seriously people if you think Lemieux is going to walk through Saunders you are mistaken. Saunders has excellent boxing pedigree and has beaten Eubank Jnr, Lee & Monroe. Put your money on a decision win to Saunders, unless he gets robbed.

Comment

Translation , I’m going to run so you can’t hit me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                he losing that purse then. This fight will play out similar to the Lemieux/Ndam fight, he's getting dropped multiple times.
                Saunders said he'd give Lemieux his purse if Lemieux knocks him out.
                I don't think Lemieux will get the purse if he only knocks him down multiple times and then wins a decision like against N'Dam.
                Last edited by Chillman; 12-12-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                  Seriously people if you think Lemieux is going to walk through Saunders you are mistaken. Saunders has excellent boxing pedigree and has beaten Eubank Jnr, Lee & Monroe. Put your money on a decision win to Saunders, unless he gets robbed.
                  I'm pulling for Lemieux but give the slight nod to Saunders pulling off a road decision. I never saw the Eubank Jr fight but what I saw from Lee and Monroe was that BJS was fighting opposition who feel more comfortable counter-punching. BJS has skills and neither Monroe nor Lee seemed to be able to pull the trigger; although Lee did creep back into that fight to make it close *even with those early knockdowns).

David Lemieux is more aggressive and carries that aggression late into fights, maybe that will work to Saunder's advantage early but I think BJS will have some moments of adversity in the 2nd half of the fight, the question is will he survive them. Regardless, I'm looking forward to this matchup of styles!

Comment

As match ups go, this one is good.

One thing is certain, if BJS is still around after 5, Lemieux is in for a long night.
                    I feel BJS is being sold a little short here.

Comment

Working...
                    X