Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the strangest thing to me is this gung ho cop kills a man whilst he defenceless lying on the floor, and people on here are actually on his side. stupid fkin kunts imagine if that was your son or brother

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Im not one to push any conspiracies and I definitely understand the verdict, but how does anything ever get better if no one ever questions anything?
      You can question whatever you want, doesnt mean its the right thing to do. People turn things into a conspiracy these days and always seem to flip it on the police. I think both sides need to work on some things but people also need to follow orders when they are given.

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
        the strangest thing to me is this gung ho cop kills a man whilst he defenceless lying on the floor, and people on here are actually on his side. stupid fkin kunts imagine if that was your son or brother
        If you werent a typical dumb ****ing teenager, you would know people arent defending the cop. Did the ****ing cop tell the guy to NOT MOVE HIS ARMS or not? He said do it again and i'll shoot and he DID IT AGAIN so the cop shot. Get it? Follow orders, you live. If not, you probably die. If it was my son or brother, i'd be disappointed in them not following simple orders.

If you think anybody is harmless on a floor, youre a ****ing clown. You would be a bad cop

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Amen... can you imagine the average poster on this forum getting out of his car when he shows up for work for possibly the final time?
          The sad part is that i'm 23 and i see through all this "cop vs people" bull****, people my age are taken over by it.

The problem here is that people are taking less and less responsibilities for their actions and are blaming others, they refuse to take blame.

Everything is a conspiracy today and i'm embarassed for my generation. A lot of things are simple and not everything needs to be questioned. People think they know more than the actual police themselves and they never dealt with anything in their ****ing lives. It gets old seeing uproars every time a person gets shot by an officer.

How about this, have some respect and follow rules? Black, white, latino, whatever the race is, just follow rules instead of being entitled ****ing crybabies and suck it up.

It starts with a small issue and it gets bigger because people follow whats popular, they no longer think for themselves.

Comment

• Wow that was hard to watch. The guy was pleading for his life. I understand cops in the US are highly stressed due to all the gun culture, but there has got to be a limit. The guy was complying. Being able to gun people down due to a "feeling" your life "might" be in danger is a license to kill who you want, when you want.

I hope the guys family sues the cop and Mesa police department big time.

Comment

• yo, MCC, where you at ?!?!?!?!?

this was textbook murder

NO RIOTS
              NO LOOTING
              NO MARCHES

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                You can question whatever you want, doesnt mean its the right thing to do. People turn things into a conspiracy these days and always seem to flip it on the police. I think both sides need to work on some things but people also need to follow orders when they are given.
                No, do not dodge my question.

If nothing is ever questioned how does anything get any better?

For example, cops have to wear bodycams now. I think thats great for all sides involved. You think this happens if people never questioned any of their actions?
                Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 12-09-2017, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Wow that was hard to watch. The guy was pleading for his life. I understand cops in the US are highly stressed due to all the gun culture, but there has got to be a limit. The guy was complying. Being able to gun people down due to a "feeling" your life "might" be in danger is a license to kill who you want, when you want.

I hope the guys family sues the cop and Mesa police department big time.
                  in this scenario, other non lethal devices should have/could have been deployed.

go into kill mode ONLY when you or someone else are being attacked. even with a ball point pen.

dude was prone on the floor, unarmed. i hope his family sues the shlt out of them.

i dont know what that jury was thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                    the strangest thing to me is this gung ho cop kills a man whilst he defenceless lying on the floor, and people on here are actually on his side. stupid fkin kunts imagine if that was your son or brother
                    theres no bigger cop proponent than me and even im sickened.

right is right, wrong is wrong. that ''cop'' and that jury couldnt have been more wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                      If you werent a typical dumb ****ing teenager, you would know people arent defending the cop. Did the ****ing cop tell the guy to NOT MOVE HIS ARMS or not? He said do it again and i'll shoot and he DID IT AGAIN so the cop shot. Get it? Follow orders, you live. If not, you probably die. If it was my son or brother, i'd be disappointed in them not following simple orders.

If you think anybody is harmless on a floor, youre a ****ing clown. You would be a bad cop
                      Can u show me an example when somebody in that position went John Wick on a cop. This cop was a complete ***** and shouldn't have been a cop if he's too,scared to do it properly

Comment

Working...
                      X