No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Feels Canelo Made Right Move With Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Boxing is weak. The suits are guiding fighters away from solid competition of fear of losing to fighters that could also make their fighters great and better. Canelo reluctantly duck GGG I am sure.
    Whilst over in UFC we have an example of what happens when someone who is essentially a fan runs the show and doesn't let business impinge too much on those principles.

Our sport meanwhile is governed by lawyers and marketing executives. This only changes is if we boycott fights en mass because as it stands there is no incentive for them to stop.

Comment

You have brainwashed fanatics who will watch Canelo fight anybody... so as long as he can fight glass-chin Khan and others... he'll do that.

I see Canelo trying to fight Pacquiao desperately next..wouldn't be shocked if it's at 152...

Comment

pathetic on nacho's part

Comment

yeah the right move if you want to avoid being knocked out cold or put in a coma

Comment

Cant be mad at nacho for saying it like it is! "If you want to keep milking him keep him away from GGG! To all real boxing fans all it takes is the time to tune to ch. 46,52,54 spanish and we can apprciatte a good ol boxing figh! Mis respetos... That being said lets not get too caught up in the main $tream boxing where promoters run the industry not the WBC and other organizations. Thanks telefutura, telemundo & tv azteca ( all anttena channels)for maintaing the very litte glimpse of some very competetive fights with true warriors not tainted by what we call primetime boxing ! VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!

Comment

That's right. Nacho is right. Canelo's camp are protecting their investment. Saul will be a TKO victim....

Comment

So he's basically saying Canelo is just a money making gimmick that needs to be protected, that's definitely what they are going for it seems. They all claim Canelo is a giant superstar but nobody has any confidence in him to win, what a sad situation for Canelo, who now looks like a bigger clown than he did choosing the Khan fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
                  Because boxing has silver, diamond, interim, regular, super, in recess, and emeritus champs.
                  Don't for get WBC International! As well as a WBC Silver Interim Champion....AND I almost forgot.

WBC Supreme Champion which has been given to only one person so far.

Comment

Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
                    Leo"panticruz " , Canelo and Chavez Jr. , are the biggest duckers and bullies of all time . When will Canelo fight someday at his weight of 175 , or 180 ? He only fight smaller.
                    When Leo panticruz will fight a real 126 ???ducked rigo and has been fighting losers ...

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don't see .
                    Leo is fighting HIGHLY ranked Frampton next you stupid FK. Are you really that slow. I used to be a fan of Rig. But God damn his fights put you to sleep. He had a chance to shine last Sept. On PPV and was BOO'd because he couldn't even finish a BUM!

Comment

How embarrassing. I'm Mexican and this is a Mexican V A G I N A! I just can't believe I'll never see any great match ups like Leonard hearns 1, Hagler Hearns , or any other shoot outs. I'm def boycotting all of canelos fights till he steps into the ring with the undisputed middleweight KING.

Comment

Working...
                      X