Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN reports Wilder was offered 2 deals to choose $100 or $120 million, both rejected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN reports Wilder was offered 2 deals to choose $100 or $120 million, both rejected

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ure-dazn-offer

ESPN article explains that 2 offers were on the table for Deontay Wilder. One offer was the 3 fight $100 million dollar offer, the other was $120 million for 4 fights. Breazeale, Joshua and if Wilder did not want an immediate rematch with Joshua then he can fight an opponent of his choosing then the 4th fight would be the rematch with Joshua.

Sources told ESPN Wilder and his team rejected both offers.

there can be only one conclusion. wilder can't count

Comment

Insane there can be no reasonable defence for this. He's ducking.

Comment

That’s nuts

Comment

I don't know why people so concern with a fighter and his contract deals.folks act like some of that money going in they pocket lol.who cares.lets just bow are heads and pray that an a.j. and wilder fight gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Insane there can be no reasonable defence for this. He's ducking.
            Seems like DAZN was willing and trying to negotiate a deal to Wilder's satisfaction. Sounds like DAZN was all ears and open. I guess we will hear Wilder's reason tomorrow, seems like they closed the door on that with DAZN way too quick though. SMH

Comment

I’m sure the “AJ rejected 50mil so he’s ducking doe” crew will be in momentarily to explain why it’s still Eddie hearn’s fault and how wilder is not avoiding the fight and aj still is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                That’s nuts

I would fight my own family members for that kind of money, Lol. #IJS

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                  I don't know why people so concern with a fighter and his contract deals.folks act like some of that money going in they pocket lol.who cares.lets just bow are heads and pray that an a.j. and wilder fight gets made.
                  how the hell will it get made if wilder isnt even willing to accept 100 million dollars?

Comment

This clears up the damage control bs that some posters have been saying that the deal didn't include the Joshua fight. The deal included 2 fights with Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X