No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Top Rank/ESPN deal is 5 fights for a minimum of $100 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Bud making only3’mil 2 times a year or Wilder making only 2 mil a fight makes them losers are f.ucking ******ed .
    Wilder made a total net worth of 9 million in 2018 for Ortiz and Fury-PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Wilder made a total net worth of 9 million in 2018 for Ortiz and Fury-PPV.
      Cool , good for him

Even more proof That these guys look like such lames and f.aggots was when they act like Wilder or Crawford are just some broke bums who need to drive a UBer to pay their bills

If making 5-10 mil is something to be laughed at , sign me up

Comment

Cool , good for him

Even more proof That these guys look like such lames and f.aggots was when they act like Wilder or Crawford are just some broke bums who need to drive a UBer to pay their bills

If making 5-10 mil is something to be laughed at , sign me up
        Crawford should be getting paid more. End of.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Your link says this:

"British heavyweight Tyson Fury has signed a deal with a United States network worth a reported £80m"

But it doesn't say who reported it. It's just a "reported 80m." Reported by who? How would they know?
          Aye bro, why you still here ? Fury rematch ain’t gonna happen time to leave the site soon bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Crawford should be getting paid more. End of.
            Maybe but for that to happen he needs to be a PPV Draw for a Fighter on TV that’s huge cash , so let’s see how well Bud / Crawford does as far as buys .

Buds last PPV against Postol did 60k . Maybe Bud is a great fighter that doesn’t push the needle to be a
            Consistently be a PPv Fighter. Most guys arent even if they’re great fighters often you need to bring more to the table
            Personality wise or a loyal fan base to get their even as a solid Bside PPV.

Who knows what Buds ceiling is but hes doing alright whether hes a PPV figjter or not

And it highly unlikely Fury will get 20 each fight especially on regular ESPN. The licensing fee / gate maybe UK PPVs and international rights I doubt would generate enough to make it viable to pay Fury if it’s against a regular no fan having HW like Tom Shwartz . I have a tough time believing Arum in the business of lossing 8 figures every time Fury fights. I don’t think he suddenly wants to now become the new Roc Sports and just overpay the fighters.
            Last edited by R_Walken; 02-20-2019, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Maybe but for that to happen he needs to be a PPV Draw for a Fighter on TV that’s huge cash , so let’s see how well Bud / Crawford does as far as buys .

Buds last PPV against Postol did 60k . Maybe Bud is a great fighter that doesn’t push the needle to be a
              Consistently be a PPv Fighter. Most guys arent even if they’re great fighters often you need to bring more to the table
              Personality wise or a loyal fan base to get their even as a solid Bside PPV.

Who knows what Buds ceiling is but hes doing alright whether hes a PPV figjter or not

And it highly unlikely Fury will get 20 each fight especially on regular ESPN. The licensing fee / gate maybe UK PPVs and international rights I doubt would generate enough to make it viable to pay Fury if it’s against a regular no fan having HW like Tom Shwartz . I have a tough time believing Arum in the business of lossing 8 figures every time Fury fights. I don’t think he suddenly wants to now become the new Roc Sports and just overpay the fighters.
              its really simple man....arum hates haymon with a passion...like alot....

fury isnt seeing that money without a wilder or AJ fight.....arum didnt wanna see haymon involved in the big HW fights.....haymon was gonna control, for the most part, a wilder/fury rematch and bob didnt like it.....bob found a way to inject himself in order to agitate haymon......bob is still upset he couldnt get danny garcia(who is probably the weakest link at this point in haymons top WW roster) for crawford

bob is going to try to make life a living hell for haymon in the HW division if he can...for probably as long as he can until hes forced to make a big fight...and the financials of furys deal will force that at some point....but it could end up being joshua for all we know

its going to be about which two sides get a fight done first in this triangle from now....obviously wilder.fury already have.....but it starts over......the left out 3rd party will become the b-side to the winner

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                its really simple man....arum hates haymon with a passion...like alot....

fury isnt seeing that money without a wilder or AJ fight.....arum didnt wanna see haymon involved in the big HW fights.....haymon was gonna control, for the most part, a wilder/fury rematch and bob didnt like it.....bob found a way to inject himself in order to agitate haymon......bob is still upset he couldnt get danny garcia(who is probably the weakest link at this point in haymons top WW roster) for crawford

bob is going to try to make life a living hell for haymon in the HW division if he can...for probably as long as he can until hes forced to make a big fight...and the financials of furys deal will force that at some point....but it could end up being joshua for all we know

its going to be about which two sides get a fight done first in this triangle from now....obviously wilder.fury already have.....but it starts over......the left out 3rd party will become the b-side to the winner
                Agree with basically everything you wrote

All the 3’ platforms each have their own Top HW now who they can present as the Man , I just don’t see any of the 3 sending their guy off to another network anytime soon and letting the competition benefit off their guy. Hope I’m wrong

Arum is just mad he’s in second place and if not even close ; any metrics used Arum is coming up real short and probably bitter that PAC went to PBC a , so Arum will do anything possible to f.uck with and undermine Haymon whether it’s swiping Fury attempting to grab Benevidez with more probably to come. its all fair at this point Because seems like it’s a arms race now , All 3 have plenty of $ & dates but DAZN / Espn May not have enough fighters to make consistent quality fights
                Since December PBC hasn’t even really gone into 2nd gear and already have put more best vs best fights on then the other 2 and it’s not even close.

Interesting to see how it plays out and what HW crosses over first.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking123 View Post
                  That is crazy big money. Boxers are among the highest paid athletes in all of sports.

Canelo Alvarez, Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury, Gennady Golovkin, Manny Pacquiao, Deontay Wilder.

Boxers are paid huge money. All of these guys are in the 100 highest paid athletes Forbes list.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/47280228
                  So the BBC link to the dailymail for the supposed 80 mill pound offer, yet the dailymail has no source mentioned AT ALL as to where they got this figure from.

I can almost guarantee 80 mill is bollocks.

Anyway, whatever is the case, I just want the Wilder rematch than the AJ fight. No more network bs needs to get in the way.

Comment

i'm sure it depends on the opponent though. He's not going to get 80 million fighting 5 bums.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                      Aye bro, why you still here ? Fury rematch ain’t gonna happen time to leave the site soon bro.
                      Robbie inexplicably canceled the bet. It does appear he would have won and if he didn't cancel the bet, I would have left.

Comment

Working...
                      X