Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing show host claims Robert Garcia is racist!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing show host claims Robert Garcia is racist!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9TLmkVnuig

The Robert Garcia/Mikey Garcia topic start at minute 20. They claim Robert Garcia is racist for always rooting for the Mexicans and also wanting Mexican to root for Mares to become 4 division champion something very Mexicans have done. They also claim Robert Garcia way of acting and talking is very racist and provocative. They make it seem like Robert Garcia is a racist! They also go on to talk about racial Mexican/Black American gang/street problems and try to relate it to boxing. One of the host passively aggressive threats Robert Garcia that he is coming to his hometown Dallas and keep that racial shît in Southern California. Making it seem like all Mexicans in California are racist! These dudes are crazy! Lol! Also just look at the live stream messages and see how their fans m/followed really feel about Mexicans!
    Last edited by El Ondeado; 12-28-2018, 02:04 PM.

I bet they never talk about the racial shît Adrien Broner has said to Mexicans & Asians. But to them it’s funny!

Comment

I suppose it would be racist of me to use the old pot/kettle line but...

Comment

Yeah that's pretty stupid. Garcia might be biased and wants Mexicans to win, but what's the big deal? I saw some posts on the live feed streams. Very ignorant to say the least. One of these days I'll catch a live stream and call in if they have a # to get calls

Comment

Who gives a **** what some youtuber has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Who gives a **** what some youtuber has to say.
            I hate to say it but YouTube is the only boxing media you’ll get! It’s not like mainstream media is focusing on boxing. They are to busy with basketball & Football!

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              Yeah that's pretty stupid. Garcia might be biased and wants Mexicans to win, but what's the big deal? I saw some posts on the live feed streams. Very ignorant to say the least. One of these days I'll catch a live stream and call in if they have a # to get calls
              They have to no phone number to call in. I actually like their show but sometimes their inner hate comes out lol!

Comment

blacks always crying, pay it no attention.

Comment

So stupid lol

So Ukranians can't root for Ukranians?

British can't root for British fighters?

Filipinos can't root for Filipino fighters?

Mexicans can't root for Mexicans?

Italians can't root for Italians?

Canadians can't root for Canadians?

It's not racist when a citizen of a country roots for his countrymen... idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                    I hate to say it but YouTube is the only boxing media you’ll get! It’s not like mainstream media is focusing on boxing. They are to busy with basketball & Football!
                    This is the sad sad reality.

We have to settle for amatuer and very unprofessional 'news' outlets on youtube.

Baseball, football and basketball can all go suck a ***.

Comment

Working...
                    X