Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it's fair to say Hearn will now consider Fury for AJ's next fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's fair to say Hearn will now consider Fury for AJ's next fight...

...instead of Wilder.
    Fury vs AJ will be way bigger in the UK or the entire European continent.
    But then Fury will be just as hard to negotiate with because, let's face it,
    he picked Wilder because it's the easier fight for him.

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    ...instead of Wilder.
    Fury vs AJ will be way bigger in the UK or the entire European continent.
    But then Fury will be just as hard to negotiate with because, let's face it,
    he picked Wilder because it's the easier fight for him.
    I can't see Hearn wanting to go anywhere near Fury. He'll go for Wilder instead.

Comment

Nah. They won't risk AJ with Fury. Fury will box his ears off.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
        I can't see Hearn wanting to go anywhere near Fury. He'll go for Wilder instead.
        I can't see Hearn going anywhere near either guy. AJ loses to both IMO.

AJ can't move like Fury, and if he gets tagged like Fury did in the 12th round, he doesn't get up

Comment

Fury worst than Wilder

Comment

Joshua needs Fury badly now. Or AJ's supporters can go wet themselves over him fighting Whyte again or Chisora.The British public don't want those options.So AJ needs to go humble himself and offer Fury the April date and do a 50-50 split. Though if Brun...,I mean if Joshua is smart,he'll leave Tyson alone.The robot will malfunction badly. He has no rhythm,can't dance and is leaden in his feet.Tyson whupping him going away.

Comment

He'll go for Whyte like he wanted now that Wilder and Fury need to run it back. It worked out well for him last night.

Comment

I believe the exact opposite. Hearn doesn't want AJ in there with Tyson

Comment

Hearn will push harder for Wilder now then ever. Why? Because this way he can get BOTH mega fights. If Fury fights Wilder in a rematch and badly out boxers him without getting caught, then the Joshua/Wilder fight loses a lot of luster.

Yesterday's result was best case scenario for Joshua in terms of still having both big showdowns on the table. Terrible result considering a rematch is likely and he will have to wait to get rather until late 2019. Maybe even 2020 if Breazeale gets his mandatory shot.

Comment

Hearn knows this fight is huge but Fury is too awkward and risky.. I think they take Wilder now because they know AJ destroys Wilder. Wilder really disappointed us and its only a matter of time before he gets stopped flat.

Comment

Working...
                    X