Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cohen testified not knowing about Trump Tower meeting, yet claims to know Trump did?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Good thing Donald Trump already verified the meeting and that his son JR was there to get political dirt from foreign government.
    That’s not at all what happened, but that is not illegal.

Trump verified the meeting? Really?

Comment

And CNN continues to prove they are fake news. They never fail to disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        That’s not at all what happened, but that is not illegal.

Trump verified the meeting? Really?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/05/u...donald-jr.html

Form trump’s own tweet.
        Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

So yea the meeting did take place. Whether he knew about it then it doesn’t matter. He knows about it now and admits that the purpose is to get dirt on his opponent.
        So Don Jr is probably next!

Comment

And CNN continues to prove they are fake news. They never fail to disappoint.

Everything is fake to you lol
          The media, CIA, FBI, former head of securities etc.

But you believe Alex Jones and everything Donald says

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/05/u...donald-jr.html

Form trump’s own tweet.
            Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

So yea the meeting did take place. Whether he knew about it then it doesn’t matter. He knows about it now and admits that the purpose is to get dirt on his opponent.
            So Don Jr is probably next!
            Trump never denied finding out about the meeting later on.

There was no conspiracy to meet with a foreign national to commit a crime.

Do you even know what Collusion means?

Comment

Everything is fake to you lol
              The media, CIA, FBI, former head of securities etc.

But you believe Alex Jones and everything Donald says
              This is simply a compilation of garbage CNN had broadcast in July, combined with this week's interview with Lanny Davis totally contradicting what was posted in July. All clips from CNN.

Did you even watch it before commenting?

Comment

Trump never denied finding out about the meeting later on.

There was no conspiracy to meet with a foreign national to commit a crime.

Do you even know what Collusion means?
                Yes Jr. was just talking about “adoption” to Russian nationals. Sure it’s not collusion

But Sandy Hook is fake right?

FBI and CIA are deep states but Alex Jones has all the answers hahahaha

Comment

Yes Jr. was just talking about “adoption” to Russian nationals. Sure it’s not collusion

But Sandy Hook is fake right?

FBI and CIA are deep states but Alex Jones has all the answers hahahaha
                  Did I ever mention Alex Jones, or is your hate for Trump eating at your brain so much?

Dude get some sleep, you seem to be overdue.

Comment

This is simply a compilation of garbage CNN had broadcast in July, combined with this week's interview with Lanny Davis totally contradicting what was posted in July. All clips from CNN.

Did you even watch it before commenting?
                    Oh so Davis can’t misspoke but Donald is allowed to misspoke in Helsinki. LMAO. He took Russia’s side over his own intelligence agency.
                    What about Gulliani is he allowed to misspoke?
                    Laura Ingram?
                    Or do you only have a problem with CNN when the interview someone who “misspoke”

Comment

Did I ever mention Alex Jones, or is your hate for Trump eating at your brain so much?

Dude get some sleep, you seem to be overdue.
                      Don’t you create like 5 threads a day about conspiracy and the evil left?

I think it’s you that needs to chill

Comment

Working...
                      X