No announcement yet.

Tank Signing with Hearn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    He might be able to get him fights, but not able to pay the same money.
    Is Floyd lowballing Tank or anyone really doe (Uber driving with child support or not)? I thought I heard he was making in the rang of $400k-$750k as of late. Usually he's getting guys too much money vs their arguable value.

Mickey Bey was making 6 digits. I don't think Hearn is paying Bey 6 digits back then or any time in Bey's career lmfao. Floyd flipped on him cuz he wasn't happy with 6 digits & wanted a quarter mill per fight iirc. This is Mickey f#cking Bey we are talking about.

Floyd buying mfers cars BEFORE they sign with them.

For all the grief Floyd is getting at the moment with his roster & how overbearing he seems with some of these dudes I think he treats & pays guys better then maybe anyone else would. Maybe Tank would be the exception idk, but Tank being a lil guy in America isn't likely to be worth THAT much more than Floyd is paying him now if he's not being overpaid now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Is Floyd lowballing Tank or anyone really doe (Uber driving with child support or not)? I thought I heard he was making in the rang of $400k-$750k as of late. Usually he's getting guys too much money vs their arguable value.

Mickey Bey was making 6 digits. I don't think Hearn is paying Bey 6 digits back then or any time in Bey's career lmfao. Floyd flipped on him cuz he wasn't happy with 6 digits & wanted a quarter mill per fight iirc. This is Mickey f#cking Bey we are talking about.

Floyd buying mfers cars BEFORE they sign with them.

For all the grief Floyd is getting at the moment with his roster & how overbearing he seems with some of these dudes I think he treats & pays guys better then maybe anyone else would. Maybe Tank would be the exception idk, but Tank being a lil guy in America isn't likely to be worth THAT much more than Floyd is paying him now if he's not being overpaid now.
      I'm not saying he's not overpaying them already! Or paying them well. But Hearn could pay them more right now as his right-fees are double what showtimes are. Very simple.

It could also just be that Hearn offered Mayweather promotions a deal to co-promote tank vs someone and offered huge money for the fight.

Hearn has said continuously that they'll be bidding for individual fights as well as try to sign fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Eddie Hearn would probabaly have Tank fight Martin J Ward in Baltimore and Tank will say "He was trying to set me up"

Comment

He might be able to get him fights, but not able to pay the same money.
          Is that why Hearn lowballed Broner?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            Is that why Hearn lowballed Broner?
            Offering him more than double what he ever made.

#slavecontract

Comment

I'm not saying he's not overpaying them already! Or paying them well. But Hearn could pay them more right now as his right-fees are double what showtimes are. Very simple.

It could also just be that Hearn offered Mayweather promotions a deal to co-promote tank vs someone and offered huge money for the fight.

Hearn has said continuously that they'll be bidding for individual fights as well as try to sign fighters.
              I don't think Hearn is a guy overpaying many people. He's not Bob Arum tight, but he's tight enough with his checkbook. Floyd is probably outright careless with the checks he writes.

We shall see doe. I suspect there is too much drama in the MP house for them to wanna take their eyes off Tank too much right now & they need to work on repairing w/e is broke if they can & introducing Tank to the guy with the billion dollar deal seems counterproductive to that lol.

And right now Tank IS Mayweather Promotions. He's a poor mans Canelo, around the time Canelo was fighting Cotto's brother, for Mayweather Promotions. You wanna have this guy fighting for you not other mfers.

Comment

Offering him more than double what he ever made.

#slavecontract

Broner's promotional company is so trash that Hearn gave him an offer like he wasn't with a promotional company.

Comment

So it seems Eddie has made an offer to Mayweather Promotions which is double what Tank is already making.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gtR4vgbkrI

Comment

good for him he doesn't seem happy with Floyd, nobody does. posters will all of a sudden love tank if he signs with eddie

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      good for him he doesn't seem happy with Floyd, nobody does. posters will all of a sudden love tank if he signs with eddie
                      Doesn't seem like its his decision though. From what Eddie said in the video, the offer didn't go down very well at Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

Working...
                      X