Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wikileaks October Surprise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're doing a wonderful job with the audio...so far the only thing I could make out is Julian saying UH...

Comment

Comment

oh for ****s sake. He's got nothing. Drone this guy already Hillary

Comment

Jesus Christ! And I thought I was a bad public speaker, Julian Assange: "AND Um, uh, UM, uh, Um, And uh, Um, uh."

Comment

This is harder to understand than a Roger Mayweather interview. I'm going to bed...I'm sure if he said anything earth-shattering I will read about it tomorrow.

Comment

freak good thing i felt asleep waiting for him to pop

just read the tweet dude holding it back :////

if i was him i would release it so there is no more point of droning him because it will be all over the place

as of right now cliton still got time to kick his arse while making it look like he kick his own arse to death

Comment

WikiLeaks held a much-hyped news conference early Tuesday morning that its supporters and Hillary Clinton's critics hoped would damage her chances at the presidency, even driving the Twitter hashtag #octobersurprise.

But instead of revealing new documents, the event was an hour-plus-long infomercial celebrating the activist group's 10th anniversary, with speakers extolling the virtues of WikiLeaks and its past achievements.

Founder Julian Assange appeared via video at the Berlin event, wearing a shirt with the word "truth" printed on it. "I've seen the internet and I understand there are enormous expectations in the United States," he said. But, he explained, "if we're going to make a major publication" in the U.S., "we don't do it at 3 a.m."

He still promised more documents ahead, including information "affecting three powerful organizations in three different states, as well as, of course, information previously referred to about the U.S. election process."

Assange said the organization would publish documents on various subjects every week for the next 10 weeks, and vowed that the U.S. election-related documents would all come out before Election Day.

"There's been a lot of misquoting of me and WikiLeaks publications," Assange said, noting reports that the upcoming leaks are because "we intend to harm Hillary Clinton ... or I don't like Hillary Clinton." That framing is "false," Assange said. "Do they show interesting features of us power factions and how they operate? Yes they do."

Comment

So a dud...

Comment

Double, you and your clan took a Big L with this thread. You damn joke. You should fall back for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      WikiLeaks held a much-hyped news conference early Tuesday morning that its supporters and Hillary Clinton's critics hoped would damage her chances at the presidency, even driving the Twitter hashtag #octobersurprise.

But instead of revealing new documents, the event was an hour-plus-long infomercial celebrating the activist group's 10th anniversary, with speakers extolling the virtues of WikiLeaks and its past achievements.

Founder Julian Assange appeared via video at the Berlin event, wearing a shirt with the word "truth" printed on it. "I've seen the internet and I understand there are enormous expectations in the United States," he said. But, he explained, "if we're going to make a major publication" in the U.S., "we don't do it at 3 a.m."

He still promised more documents ahead, including information "affecting three powerful organizations in three different states, as well as, of course, information previously referred to about the U.S. election process."

Assange said the organization would publish documents on various subjects every week for the next 10 weeks, and vowed that the U.S. election-related documents would all come out before Election Day.

"There's been a lot of misquoting of me and WikiLeaks publications," Assange said, noting reports that the upcoming leaks are because "we intend to harm Hillary Clinton ... or I don't like Hillary Clinton." That framing is "false," Assange said. "Do they show interesting features of us power factions and how they operate? Yes they do."

Damn, a lot of hearts broken.

Comment

Working...
                      X