Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Not Afraid of Kovalev, Andre Ward, GGG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is with ODLH's knew found obsession with Andre Ward? Everybody an their mama knows Ward's not coming back. In fact Ward won't even engage in a conversation about a possible fight.
    ODLH knows that not a possible fight. So why keep putting it on the table when the world knows Ward's done?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Mosley vs Hoya
      Pacquiao vs Hoya
      Mayweather vs Hoya

oh but, Canelo aint Pacquiao, or Mayweather.....

sure, but..... Kovalev aint Hoya either

not saying that Canelo would beat Kovalev

people used to talk about Golovkin like this..... now, they talk about Canelo..... the guy who PROVED that he will actually take those fights
      Canelo just lost twice to GGG and now he proved that he will actually fight a LHW? SMH!

Comment

I was never that impressed with canelo at 154. For the most part. He fought smaller men wanting to make money. He also got some gift decisions. That said, he impresses me now. He out classes bigger boxers. He SMART, powerdul and always seems to want to improve himself unlike 95% of boxers out there. Hes NO “one trick poney”.
        Too many men rest on their laurels.

Comment

Leave Wards name out of this and let that man be

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
            Canelo just lost twice to GGG and now he proved that he will actually fight a LHW? SMH!

did you ever say dumb shlt like... Canelo will never fight Golovkin?

be honest

the point is..... IF Canelo talks about someone, and I am not convinced that has happened as yet..... then I believe that he would fight him

unlike, you know who

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Canelo Beats Kovalev no doubt in my mind but the ward fight would never happen because ward could never get to smw anymore
              I beg to differ. Ward started at 160 and was at 168 for the remainder of his career except for Kovalev. He only went to 175 for the challenge not because he couldn't make 168 anymore.
              Ward is a natural 168lber.
              I would love to see them fight at 168 and that would truly be the greatest challenge for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                I beg to differ. Ward started at 160 and was at 168 for the remainder of his career except for Kovalev. He only went to 175 for the challenge not because he couldn't make 168 anymore.
                Ward is a natural 168lber.
                I would love to see them fight at 168 and that would truly be the greatest challenge for Canelo.

I doubt that is the case now

certainly following the Kovalev rematch, Ward would kill himself making 168

but I 100% agree with you about 2015

we all know where that " Ward can't make 168 " talk came from

that was invented by the same clowns who insisted that Ward should have accepted 164 catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  did you ever say dumb shlt like... Canelo will never fight Golovkin?

be honest

the point is..... IF Canelo talks about someone, and I am not convinced that has happened as yet..... then I believe that he would fight him

unlike, you know who
                  Of course us fans said Canelo wouldnt fight GGG... we didnt say he wouldnt fight GGG 5 years down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                    Of course us fans said Canelo wouldnt fight GGG... we didnt say he wouldnt fight GGG 5 years down the road.

then you should not be commenting on this subject

coz, yea..... you weren't right last time, were you..... ?

Comment

You might be right.. Kov might accept Canelos challenge when hes 50.

Comment

Working...
                      X