No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    My son, Tomjas, Jazluvr, SafeSpace, and the rest of the super gruber cheering squad better be on suicide watch.

Comment

• Right now we get to see the sheer disappointment and the childish lashing out in frustration.

Pretty soon here we get to see all the excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Mueller concluded NO INDICTMENTS...so are saying Mueller has reported that crimes have been committed but he won't make any indictments? I find that hard to believe...I have to believe that no crimes were found. The report is in the hands of the DOJ/Attorney General Bill Barr now so yeah...I don't need to personally read it. He passed every litmus test...move on.:rfl::rfl:
        It’s DOJ policy that you cannot indict a sitting President

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Right now we get to see the sheer disappointment and the childish lashing out in frustration.

Pretty soon here we get to see all the excuses.
          Whataboutism super storm incoming!

Comment

• Comment

• 37 indictments, including 21 Russians and 6 employees and/or close associates of Donald Trump.

Well done, Mr Mueller. Your lifetime of work and sacrifice for the American people is truly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Somebody should call the paramedics over to check on Motor C.
                And tomjas, sunspace and all of his alts too

Comment

• No criminal indictments? But Donald J. Trump was going to be marched out of the white house in handcuffs?

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, siablo14

Explain yourselves liberal loons!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                    No criminal indictments? But Donald J. Trump was going to be marched out of the white house in handcuffs?

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, siablo14

Explain yourselves liberal loons!
                    Post the link to what you are referring on your other account.

Comment

• I'm so glad this has finally been completed, but I fear for the country, short-term. Those Q guys are going to go nuts once the report is out.

Comment

Working...
                      X