No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Yea right. Just like he claimed he was eager to sit down with Mueller for a deposition. This also will never happen
    Trumps "handlers" would NEVER let him sit and talk with Mueller. He'd incriminate and perjure himself. He's too stupid to remember all the lies he's told and keep his stories straight. I doubt even a smart person would be able to....lol.

That's why he agreed to only written questions. So they could take their time and keep all the lies lined up.
    Last edited by jazluvr; 03-20-2019, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      McCain was a terrible politician. Establishment scum.
      Most politicians suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        Trumps "handlers" would NEVER let him sit and talk with Mueller. He'd incriminate and perjure himself. He's too stupid to remember all the lies he's told and keep his stories straight. I doubt even a smart person would be able to....lol.

That's why he agreed to only written questions. So they could take their time and keep all the lies lined up.
        That's why the "perjury trap" excuse was always BS. But his cult believed it and ran with it. You can't trap anybody into perjuring themselves. All you have to do is tell the truth and you won't commit perjury. I've been depositioned. If you don't know the answer to a question you tell them you don't know. The only way you can perjure yourself is if you tell a lie.

If you're asked where were you on Jan 2nd 2015 and you say you were at your mom house and the movies and went home but they later find you you were also at starbucks and the mall that's not perjury, because you weren't covering anything up. But if a murder was committed at the mall while you were there then that is perjury because you're intentionally lying to deceive. But these idiot Trumpanzee cult members will believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth.

Comment

• Here is Trump in 1999 disrespecting John McCain. But these dumb ass Trumpanzee cult members believe Trump's hatred of McCain started with the dossier. No! Trump has been a hater his whole life. Especially when it's someone universally loved.

Comment

• Comment

• I was hoping mccain would open up about his corruption and scam he ran with obamo to spy on trump after he found out he had cancer, but i think he is scared of his daughters life if he did so

Comment

• I’m not sure. I mean Trump and McCain are usually pretty reasonable guys. If they sat down and talked they could probably clear things up between them.

Comment

• Crapping on mccain is yet another reason i voted for Trump

mccain vs obama i didnt vote at all, same candidate with 2 names.
                  Last edited by ////; 03-20-2019, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Pretty simple

Firstly, he’s trying to deflect attention from other things

Secondly, he’s a coward

How many times have we seen this little ***** be nice to people’s faces before insulting them later?
                    You're a proudly submissive cuck/coward. Why do you dislike other cowards? Gotta stick together or macho men like me will have total control.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post

Any attorney worth his salt will tell his clients to not talk to law enforcement.

And especially in this case, where Mueller is on record sending people to jail for process, ie Gotcha!, crimes.

As us non superfans keep telling you superfans, Mueller has not charged anyone with collusion related crimes.

Care to address that fact?

Comment

Working...
                      X